How does Dunta pass the Falcon Filter?

He's never had problems off the field. All he's wanted was was a long term contract. His only problems were after he was Franchised and he held out.

No character problems there, even Roddy and TG have held out before. Robinson's hold out was just more public than other peoples.

I think the whole, "Pay Me Rick", incident is pretty tacky!

One of the beat writers who covers the team in Houston...forget the name was just on 680 and stated that Robinson is a good guy, a leader and was upset that Shaub came along and they threw a lot of money at him and wouldn't take care of him since he was with Houston along with Andre Johnson the longest and didn't get rewarded. Why make a big deal out of wanting to get paid? It was tacky, but from all accounts, he is a good guy.

One of the beat writers who covers the team in Houston...forget the name was just on 680 and stated that Robinson is a good guy, a leader and was upset that Shaub came along and they threw a lot of money at him and wouldn't take care of him since he was with Houston along with Andre Johnson the longest and didn't get rewarded. Why make a big deal out of wanting to get paid? It was tacky, but from all accounts, he is a good guy.

No doubt. Not sayin' he isn't.

I know he does a lot for the community in Athens...got his youth football camp.

Saw a video of Coach Kubiak saying what a tremendous leader and how sorely missed he was when he went out with that injury also.

The only bad press he got was when he wrote on his shoes pay me rick. Beyond that he didn't do anything wrong compared to others.

Also they need to put a crack in the falcons filter we can't win a super bowl with choir boys. ;)

Yeah just look at who has won the Super Bowl lately -- Saints, Colts, Patriots, Giants...all teams filled with straight gangsters, especially at QB.