Kirk Morrison for a 3rd rounder

Looking at his stats, his swagger and love for the game, Kirk Morrison is the perfect line backer for this team. If all the Falcons have to do is give up a 3rd rounder for an absolute beast of a player like Kirk, they better pull the trigger fast. The day he started in the NFL on a very bad Raider team, this guy has hit over 100 tackles every season and is a game changer. He reminds me of Patrick Willis in the way he moves and his build. The dream of all dreams would be to see Kirk Morrison, Curtis Lofton and Spencer Adkins be the starting line backers for this team. Those 3 guys are as bad as they come. Finally the falcon team would be able to give Curtis the talent he deserves around him. Why spend a first round pick on a linebacker who hasn't proven anything in the NFL (Spoon) when you can get a guy who has been consistent his whole career? 133 tackles last year? That sounds like a baller to me.

I know a lot of us don't watch Raider games but you can't deny this player. He is the real deal and Man would he look good in a Falcon uniform.

post-267606-126781209262_thumb.jpg