If Dez Bryant falls past Dolphins/Broncs at #10-11

g-dawg

Dez Bryant  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Thomas Dimitroff, would you take Dez Bryant if he fell to our #19 pick?

• Yes
    • No

Not after the character concerns that were raised at the Combine. Just no way.

You beat me to it. Not saying I know his character personally or a good judge of it, but I think TD has to take a long hard look at him as a person and see if these things are true or not. If the reports are true though, I don't think we have anything to worry about because TD will stay away.

Dez Bryant is an Andre Johnson and Brandon Marshall clone. He's actually BETTER at controlling his body in the air and coming down with catches, but may not be as fast as AJ or as strong as BM.

He should definitely be a top 10 pick. It's funny how he's getting a bad rap for skipping the combine. He was suspended by the NCAA, he's never been arrested or had team disciplinary issues at all.

The Falcons would have the best offense in the league with him and roddy

Dez Bryant is an Andre Johnson and Brandon Marshall clone. He's actually BETTER at controlling his body in the air and coming down with catches, but may not be as fast as AJ or as strong as BM.

He should definitely be a top 10 pick. It's funny how he's getting a bad rap for skipping the combine. He was suspended by the NCAA, he's never been arrested or had team disciplinary issues at all.

The Falcons would have the best offense in the league with him and roddy

Caveat emptor.