Tim Tebow

First, I don't see the Atlanta Falcons needing Tim Tebow or drafting him. In my opinion, I think the 19th pick goes defense for the Falcons, at least I hope so.

But, if he's there at 19 would you draft him? I can see several scenarios as to how that might work out, it could be good and bad.

It's no secret that Arthur Blank wants players with high moral character and Tebow is that type of player.

The Falcons have greater needs than Tebow no doubt about that. All at the same time, Chris Redman isn't going to be able to play forever, JPW in my opinion has shown he could possibly be the #2 QB in the future - but he's got a way's to go. LOL, If the movie 2012 is da future - heck, who knows shockley might be also! :P :lol:

Either way, I figured this would make for some good off season talk.

First, I don't see the Atlanta Falcons needing Tim Tebow or drafting him. In my opinion, I think the 19th pick goes defense for the Falcons, at least I hope so.

But, if he's there at 19 would you draft him? I can see several scenarios as to how that might work out, it could be good and bad.

It's no secret that Arthur Blank wants players with high moral character and Tebow is that type of player.

The Falcons have greater needs than Tebow no doubt about that. All at the same time, Chris Redman isn't going to be able to play forever, JPW in my opinion has shown he could possibly be the #2 QB in the future - but he's got a way's to go. LOL, If the movie 2012 is da future - heck, who knows shockley might be also! :P :lol:

Either way, I figured this would make for some good off season talk.

No but I would give his girlfriend something she isn't getting :lol:

tim_tebow_girlfriend2.jpg

No but I would give his girlfriend something she isn't getting :lol:

tim_tebow_girlfriend2.jpg

Yeah, I'm sure Tebow and his Uber-Christian parents would have no problem with their son dating someone that has pictures like this on the internet.

tim-tebow-girlfriend-erin-drewes-pictures.jpg

I could see it now... "So Tim how is your whore girlfriend today? Has she made anymore sinful pictures? You have told her today she's going to burn in **** for that, right?"

:lol:

For some reason I don't see really religious parents being cool with this, but that's just me.