Cromartie for a 3rd in 2011

BigL77

Keep in mind we would also have to meet his ridiculous contract demands, too. No thanks, they went to the AFC Championship and then dumped him, if that doesn't tell you how useless he really is then you just aren't smart enough to understand football. There are way too many guys in here who live by Madden ratings.

OMG he got traded to the Jets? That's bad for him. People are going to target him 98% of the time with Revis on the other side. Look for Cromartie's Madden rating to start slipping heavily over the next couple of years....lol

Keep in mind we would also have to meet his ridiculous contract demands, too. No thanks, they went to the AFC Championship and then dumped him, if that doesn't tell you how useless he really is then you just aren't smart enough to understand football. There are way too many guys in here who live by Madden ratings.

I can only laugh at you. I have a much greater football background & greater football knowledge than you. trust me, & yes there are alot of people on here that know Madden & Madden only. But if you follow football as a whole the Chargers (who as you pointed out went to the AFC championship game) are getting rid of a few people that helped get them there & helped in there success over the last few seasons. And there are several that they are not getting rid of that want out. The Chargers Org is not one that many are wanting to play for & those that are there & unhappy havent been "giving there best efforts". I will say that doesnt say much about their character, but they still have talent & can be very helpful to us. And Cromarties size & athletisim cant be denied, we have coaches on staff to "coach up" his flaws

OMG he got traded to the Jets? That's bad for him. People are going to target him 98% of the time with Revis on the other side. Look for Cromartie's Madden rating to start slipping heavily over the next couple of years....lol

Well, I'm not getting into the p!ssing match that's developing between you two ( :lol: ) but I will say this...for all of the garbage that's been spewed on here about AC's lack of effort, I do find it very interesting that he's getting traded to the team that the lack of effort performance came against. I guess the Jets saw something out of him other than a lack of effort to make them give up so much for him.

Well, I'm not getting into the p!ssing match that's developing between you two ( :lol: ) but I will say this...for all of the garbage that's been spewed on here about AC's lack of effort, I do find it very interesting that he's getting traded to the team that the lack of effort performance came against. I guess the Jets saw something out of him other than a lack of effort to make them give up so much for him.

Theres a reason that radio & sports sites are now saying that with the addition of A.C. the Jets have the BEST Def. Backfield in the NFL....

How can y'all say AC is soft, yet you want Dunta Robinson???? Talk about head scratcher, or is it just me? :)

Yeah it's just you, I think. My order was

Bodden > Robinson > Cromartie.

I think people are calling him soft because he doesn't like to help in run support apparently.