Top 25 Cult Films of All Time

Porkins

Glad to see "Warriors" made the list. I love that movie.

"Warriors......., come out to plaaaayyy."

But they missed the biggest one, IMO. I think Caddy shack has to be on that list, and somewhere near the very top of it too. And what about "The Rocky Horror Picture show"? I don't think any movie has developed such a huge following. Another is "Heavy Metal", I think.

#13 "Freaks"--------- sheash that movie scares the fcuk out of me. A few days ago Pencil and I talked about it on here and I told him then that it was the most distrubing movie I ever tried to watch.

Edited: Thanks for setting me straight Stewie.

Glad to see "Warriors" made the list. I love that movie.

"Warriors......., come out to plaaaayyy."

But they missed the biggest one, IMO. I think Caddy shack has to be on that list, and somewhere near the very top of it too. And what about "The Rocky Horror Picture show"? I don't think any movie has developed such a huge following. Another is "Heavy Metal", I think.

#13 "Freaks"--------- sheash that movie scares the fcuk out of me. A few days ago Pencil and I talked about it on here and I told him then that it was the most distrubing movie I ever tried to watch.

Rocky Horror Show is #1 on the list...

And what about "The Rocky Horror Picture show"? I don't think any movie has developed such a huge following.

I never knew RHPS had such a huge following until I was invited to one of those midnight showings when I was stationed in San Diego.

People were up on the stage in costume and mimicking the h*ll out of the movie during the movie. I was like WTF?!? :blink:

Thouroughly enjoyed ripping up the theatre afterwards though.

Rocky Horror Show is #1 on the list...

SOmething must be wrong with my computer. That. or I just managed to click right through the end of the thing. :wacko:

I knew that RHPS should have been there, but I never saw it.

The Wrath of Khan, maybe?

Ricardo Montalban and his pronounciation of "KAAAAAAARK!" and Shatner's "KHAAAAAAAAN!"

I was thinking more in terms of the original series. William Shatners over dramatic stage acting on TV Series set along with the horrible stage sets and shallow episodes. Pure classic. Do you ever go back and watch something that you loved earlier in life and say "what was I thinking".

Aren't "cult films" supposed to have not done so great at the box office? That would eliminate Star Wars and Star Trek.

The original Star Trek series really didnt last that long and had a cult like following that lasts till today. It might be a stretch though.

The original Star Trek series really didnt last that long and had a cult like following that lasts till today. It might be a stretch though.

The Star Trek television series definitely has a cult following, but as it is a television series it obviously does not belong in a list of cult FILMS. I don't know if the Star Trek films garner the same cult following as the various show iterations do.

Star Wars has too broad an appeal to be considered cult in my opinion.