Charles Grant as Falcon?

MSalmon

I just noticed that the saints have released Charles Grant their starting DE. He's a player that i can see becoming a Falcon for a couple of reasons. One he's an UGA grad and georgia native. Second he's 31 and would be inexpensive as a stop gap. And third, at 6'3" 285 he's very similar both in stats and size to an old Mike Smith fav: Paul Spicer.

Last, but not least, Grant has the size that if necessary he'd be able to play UT if need be. And last but not least, he's a fiscally responsible type of signing with lots of 43 experience.

Thoughts?

I just noticed that the saints have released Charles Grant their starting DE. He's a player that i can see becoming a Falcon for a couple of reasons. One he's an UGA grad and georgia native. Second he's 31 and would be inexpensive as a stop gap. And third, at 6'3" 285 he's very similar both in stats and size to an old Mike Smith fav: Paul Spicer.

Last, but not least, Grant has the size that if necessary he'd be able to play UT if need be. And last but not least, he's a fiscally responsible type of signing with lots of 43 experience.

Thoughts?

The man was stabbed in the neck in Atlanta, not exactly what you call a warming welcome

I would love for us to get him and seal the Dunta deal so we could draft Golden Tate with our first pick. LOVE IT. Like, you have no clue. I've been wanting us to draft Tate for a WHILE now.

Dont think Tate would develop into a good WR, but thats just me.