Falcons might go after offense in draft

I would of thought so too but they put 1st round tenders on both Clabo and Dahl making me think they are content with them for next yr. Maybe the Thomas kid (WR) out of GT. Add another weapon maybe.

We will definitely add another weapon, but it will definitely not be in the first round and probably not the 3rd round(first pick) either.

Our compensatory 3rd rounder will probably be offense,.

Unless its Golden Tate or someone to play OT then we need to go Graham or Spoon.

I agree with Spoon. Personally, I think that's where we go now. Considering Robinson gets signed. I thought DE before but TD seems content with out young guys, Abe, and then Jerry and Babs adding pressure in the middle.

We will definitely add another weapon, but it will definitely not be in the first round and probably not the 3rd round(first pick) either.

Our compensatory 3rd rounder will probably be offense,.

I agree. I think I read the title wrong. I assumed the OP was talking about in the first round. Guess he didn't really say that. lol. My bad. I want to see The OLB. Nicholas was solid and so was Peterson but they weren't consistent playmakers. We need a playmaker.

I agree. I think I read the title wrong. I assumed the OP was talking about in the first round. Guess he didn't really say that. lol. My bad. I want to see The OLB. Nicholas was solid and so was Peterson but they weren't consistent playmakers. We need a playmaker.

Thats the dilemma

Do we take a guy like Navarro Bowman or S. Witherspoon who seem like natural playmakers at OLB?

Or do we go with a pass rushing DE the likes of B. Graham or JPP from USF?

With CB locked up it eases my mind but what do you do? Obviously pass rushers are a premium, but we need guys who can make plays when there isnt a pass rush, guys who can cover TEs and RBs and make plays in the pass game as well as the run.

IDK what will happen but FA has just begun so we might be asking questions that might get answered way before the draft.

if we sign robinson, i really do think we would go wr with our first round pick.. the fact of the matter is, we need another playmaking wr. booker shouldnt even had been on the team last year. finn is always hurt, douglas is coming of a acl tear and jenkins is nothing more than a 3rd wr.. we need to surround ryan with talent just like the colts did with manning.

the colts surrounded manning with talent after providing him a great oline.... people who underestimate the value of a great oline = people who dont know football

go for oline in the draft

gonzo, white and douglas are enough weapons for now until we build that great line

the colts also got all their great olineman in the later rounds of the draft.

Trent Williams or Mike Iupati (i hope)

I dont think there is a RB or WR I am comfy with @ 19. Bryant is amazing talent, but dont like the crap i hear about his lazyness.

Benn and Tate are good too, but TD always gushes about our WR corps.

It has to be on the lines. NE did alot of drafting on the lines early.