Wow.....Wikipedia says Robinson is a Falcon

falken

Thats what I'm thinking. Someone who is both an Internet Geek and a Falcons fan. It was mostly likely one of us.

Unless Daunta did it? :ph34r:

you dont have to be a geek to edit wiki, i edited a-rods page saying that ESPN jacks off to a-rod when he said he used roids lol

Edited by Unforgiven

Under colleges

Falcon Ace's school of pretty cool cornerbacks :lol:

On March 5, 2010, Mr. Falcon Ace came to Daunta Robinson's wikipedia page because the Atlanta Falcons Message Board was all hyped up about him coming to Atlanta. He took a look around and saw that the source of all knowledge, wikipedia, had declared Robinson a member of the Atlanta Falcons before it was official. Falcon Ace was not pleased by this development, so he took up his weapon of choice, a computer armed with internet and got to editing.

Remember kids, like Samuel L. Jackson once said, "If you can't source it, don't edit the ******* article. Edit it one more time, I dare you. I double dare your *************!"

Now, do you really want to find out what Mr. Jackson will do if you edit in some more unsourced ********.

:lol:

Edited by atl falcon 89

you dont have to be a geek to edit wiki, i edited a-rods page saying that ESPN jacks off to a-rod when he said he used roids lol

Nice! ESPN and their love for the Yanks is horrible. I can't even watch BBTN cause 1. Their crew is horrible (Kruk is an idiot. Steve Phillips was their best analyst and that speaks for itsself) and 2. The show is half about A-Roid and the Stanks.

Edited by uga2006