What about Adewale Ogunleye?

He could come in and play LDE. He is 32 but with a good rotation I think he will add a little something to this team.

he would be a nice 2 year player for us......mix in the old with the young - 4 rotating D-Ends with Abe, Wale, Sid, Beer........I like it.

He could come in and play LDE. He is 32 but with a good rotation I think he will add a little something to this team.

Kampman is younger, Ogunleye is a bit too old in the tooth.

M. Pete was the same age but he was familiar with the system and we had a bunch of young guys that needed a vet presence.

We already have a vet presence so we are looking for a full time starter at LDE who is effective against the run but can bring consistent pressure.

When we can get a DL that can pressure with just the front 4, we will have a special defense.

he would be a nice 2 year player for us......mix in the old with the young - 4 rotating D-Ends with Abe, Wale, Sid, Beer........I like it.

Even if we did sign him we would still see a lot of Kroy at LDE and even if he shows he hasnt improved against the run he is getting atleast the shot to show it before we draft a DE.

The more I think about it I just dont see Jam or Houston being here next year, call me crazy but I honestly think we might see Jam and Houston for Dorsey. I didnt start thinking about this until recently but we could get a very good rotation going with Babs, Peria, Dorsey, Johnson. Dorsey is young enough that we can throw out any need at DT for a couple of years and if Peria or Babs goes down Dorsey comes right in.

I know that kind of seems like a long shot but as we saw last year it would have been nice to see Dorsey come in once Peria wwent down. ANd he wouldnt be a backup because we use a rotation.

Kampman is younger, Ogunleye is a bit too old in the tooth.

M. Pete was the same age but he was familiar with the system and we had a bunch of young guys that needed a vet presence.

We already have a vet presence so we are looking for a full time starter at LDE who is effective against the run but can bring consistent pressure.

When we can get a DL that can pressure with just the front 4, we will have a special defense.

I agree I just think he is a good option to stop the run as Kroy gets to showcase his ability at stopping the run at LDE.