WOW, look what i just found on dansby!

hudson

With less than an hour to go until the free agency period launches, the Miami Dolphins are ready to pursue a player who technically is still the property of another team.

Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that the Dolphins will pursue Cardinals linebacker Karlos Dansby aggressively.

Kelly, contrary to Jeff Darlington of the Miami Herald, reports that Danbsy will hop a private jet at 1:00 a.m. ET and fly to Miami.

The goal will be to work out the details of a new deal -- and if anyone thinks that discussions on those details haven't already been occurring, we assume you also believe that G.M. Jeff Ireland has final say over the roster.

FinFanChubby RT @OmarKelly: This is a head scratcher. I'm hearing the Falcons are in the picture for ILBer Karlos Dansby. Do they even need a linebacker?

Absolutely.

We have a star in Lofton and a very good young player in Nicholas but M. Pete is 30+ and there is little depth behind those guys.

K. Dansby would instantly upgrade our defense.

I want to get this D. Robinson deal done asap, then we can work on Dansby but I would prefer A. Kampman because he upgrades an immediate position of need.