hardcore falcon question

ThisGuy

OK, i was up at my mom's house and i was wearing my MR2 jersey and falcons hat, and one of her friends came by and said its not to late to join the Bucs. seriously, it took a lot not smack him. was that the wrong reaction? i don't want to seem like a barbarian or a dbag, but you cant say that right?

When you wrote 'one of her friends came by', I immediately assumed this friend was a woman - I mean, we're talking about your mom here, right? And I'd have been perfectly OK with it if you'd smacked this woman. Honest. Then I read on. Since it was a guy, you really should have just cold-cocked him, then maybe go with a rib shot while he was down.

Just say "Did you know your team was the final piece of the puzzle to the Falcons first EVER back to back winning seasons and we've never gone winless". Then walk away with the satisfaction of knowing he's more heated than the playboy mansion in the middle of a blizzard.