My free agent priority list

etherdome

We will not sign Peppers. I hope everyone has come to terms with that. Kampman would be a terrific addition but his knee is a huge mystery.

Here is my realistic free agency priority list:

1 Leigh Bodden. An experienced, yet young player at a need position. He is physical and knows how to play within the given scheme.

2 Ben Watson. He has the talent to become a deep threat. Belicheck didn't use Watson a lot because he was needed to aide the OT's with blocking assignments. I like Watson's skill set and I like the fact that he would be coming home. Imagine two TE sets with Gonzo and Watson. Mularkey's grin could be ear to ear.

That's it. I like to keep it simple. You may ask why I want to add FA's at positions that are deep in this draft. Good question. From my point of view, both of these players would normally attract a lot of attention. I think that teams will see an abundance of CB's and TE's in this draft and figure that they can fill the need at a lower price. Less demand means lower signing costs. Additionally, we need to add an experienced CB to this young secondary.