ITS A BOY!

Thanks guys!! Rest assured the day he comes home from the hospital he will be in Atlanta Falcons clothing..... :D

@ Falcon Bob ---- I have been smiling ear to ear all day long man! Its awesome! I think I would have been just as happy for a girl but its good to know I gotta little Falcon fan to be with me now!

Thanks guys!! Rest assured the day he comes home from the hospital he will be in Atlanta Falcons clothing..... :D

@ Falcon Bob ---- I have been smiling ear to ear all day long man! Its awesome! I think I would have been just as happy for a girl but its good to know I gotta little Falcon fan to be with me now!

My little guy had a Turner jersey at 3 months and my wife let me decorate his room with all Falcons gear...fathead included.

It's going to be a fun year for you my man. Enjoy every minute of it.

Guest Regular Guy

Congrats!! Looks like he's giving a bird in that pic. :P

With hs left hand, yes. His right hand is holding a football!! Siv is starting him EARLY :)

Siv, Congrats bro, my first was a boy too. He's 16 now!! Time flies, enjoy every minute of it as I'm sure you will!! Tell the Mrs. "Good Job" :D