Thank You Mike Schneck

Ssal0808

Thank you Mike for your service here in Atlanta. I appreciate every hour of practice and every minute of play you contributed to this team during "the process." I hope your retirement is the realization of a long NFL career and that you are not still suffering from your injuries last year. Thank you for all your hard work.

-Aaron

Thank you Mike for your service here in Atlanta. I appreciate every hour of practice and every minute of play you contributed to this team during "the process." I hope your retirement is the realization of a long NFL career and that you are not still suffering from your injuries last year. Thank you for all your hard work.

-Aaron

If a tree falls in the woods and no one was there to hear it, did it really make a sound?

With him, the Falcons broke the record for punt return yards in a season. He is part of history and I will miss him for that. He had a good run here even though it was only a year and a half but still a real good Falcon. I hope he ended his career the way he wanted to. Thank you Mike for being the consistent long snapper he was to this team. The best memories I will have of him was the Elam kick against the Bears and the Tampa bay over time winning kick. Those two moments of the season were my favorite of all time as a Falcons fan.