Brandon Spikes

Spikes is stiff. He is good at stoping the run but not much else. He has went from middle of the first rd. to middle of the 2nd rd. Plus he's not an OLB so I doubt he'll even be on the radar plus he has some character issues like most of the players at UF do. Ever wonder why Florida has so many busts?

Some folks couldn't stop raving about the guy during the season. I didn't see it myself and had some fairly strong feelings about the eye gouging thing. However, I gotta say I'm shocked that his stock has seemingly fallen so fast. Haven't heard his name mentioned in weeks!

Some folks couldn't stop raving about the guy during the season. I didn't see it myself and had some fairly strong feelings about the eye gouging thing. However, I gotta say I'm shocked that his stock has seemingly fallen so fast. Haven't heard his name mentioned in weeks!

Well, it's not like he was even at the combine (wait, was he?). I think he is planning on going for his pro-day. I wouldn't be surprised if he was still there in the 3rd.