March 4 Mock

FA: Aaron Kampman/Kassim Osgood/Shayne Grahm

Kampman is way ahead of schedule in his rehab. He would be a steal at 5-6 per.

Osgood has been a monster ST player who cant shine at receiver because of stacked depth.

I know we have Bryant, but I think Grahm would be by far the better acquisition.

We swap 1st round picks with SD and acquire a 2nd round pick

trade our 1st to KC for their 2nd(50) and 4th

We trade our 4th and 5th round picks for a third rounder

2nd:Darryl Washington

2nd:Amari Spievy (Given a 1st round grade by TD)

3rd:Akwasi Owusu Ansah

3rd:Jimmy Grahm

3rd:John Jerry

4th:Jason Fox

5th:Corey Peters

6th:Lonyae Miller

7th:Greg Middleton

7th:Erick Cook

Washington would be the ideal WLB for us in our scheme beside Weatherspoon, but I think Pitt will pick him up and get Antrell Rolle in FA. As deep as this draft is with starter type corners, we grab two of them while their available.We pick up starting quality depth at OL, and good potential at RB and DE

FA: Aaron Kampman/Kassim Osgood/Shayne Grahm

Kampman is way ahead of schedule in his rehab. He would be a steal at 5-6 per.

Osgood has been a monster ST player who cant shine at receiver because of stacked depth.

I know we have Bryant, but I think Grahm would be by far the better acquisition.

We swap 1st round picks with SD and acquire a 2nd round pick

trade our 1st to KC for their 2nd(50) and 4th

We trade our 4th and 5th round picks for a third rounder

2nd:Darryl Washington

2nd:Amari Spievy (Given a 1st round grade by TD)

3rd:Akwasi Owusu Ansah

3rd:Jimmy Grahm

3rd:John Jerry

4th:Jason Fox

5th:Corey Peters

6th:Lonyae Miller

7th:Greg Middleton

7th:Erick Cook

Washington would be the ideal WLB for us in our scheme beside Weatherspoon, but I think Pitt will pick him up and get Antrell Rolle in FA. As deep as this draft is with starter type corners, we grab two of them while their available.We pick up starting quality depth at OL, and good potential at RB and DE

The reference I don't get is the Pit comment about signing Rolle, they are never major players in the FA market. I don't see us being that active either, TD has already gone one record to say we will be fiscal response in our spending can't see Kampman signing. Why would SD want to swap pick the player they are rumored to draft will be there waiting on them. And if it is not Spiller which I can see him falling to 19 want is their motivation to trade?

We sign a 30yo st player? Too many questions for me? Where are the upgrades to the roster?