Vick wants to play against Falcons every year!

NCFalcon52

Where will Vick go next.  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What team do you hope Vick plays for?

• Carolina Panthers
    • Tampa Bay Bucs
    • Back in Philly
    • Another Team in NFC
    • Any team in the AFC
    • Don't care!

Even though this is what Vick wants I am sure it won't happen. N.O. won't take him, Tampa might in depseration for a backup and Carolina needs something but they might not want the potential negative exposure. We will see if Vick ends up anywhere but Philly again.

Article below:

Birdland — I know we are venturing into Michael Vick land. Let’s not go and that can get crazy.

The Philadelphia quarterback wants to return to the Division so he can face the Falcons twice a year. He

was chopping it with D.J. Drama on Hot 107.9’s Gangsta Grillz show earlier this week.

One of the low points of last season was the thrashing the Eagles put on the Falcons. Vick came out and made a few plays and turned the house into a Vick reunion tour.

The Falcons have put Vick in their rear view mirror.

It’s clear that Vick has not done the same.

It seems like Vick believes he was somehow wronged by the franchise.

Carolina seems to be happy with the development of Matt Moore and haven’t taken many player risk in the past.

Word out of St. Louis — and often speculated landing spot — is that they are not interested in Vick. . . right now. They have to determine if Sam Bradford is a franchise quarterback, you know since they passed on Mark Sanchez in 2009 and Matt Ryan in 2008.

Vick could be back in Philly backing up Donovan McNabb and Kevin Kolb.

Do you want Vick in the Division? Would it be good to see him twice a year? Or do you want in the AFC and out of the Division?

Vick wants to play

People love Vick drama.... So Vick is merchandising himself. Carolina is close to his house in VA. So yeah id bet he would like to go there and they have QB issues.

But Vick as a starter is probably done and gone. At this point he needs to worry about being the best backup. yes Vince young came back and made a impact but Vick hasnt shown he is capable of that.

As far as playing the falcons... at this point im sure he would play against anyone. We arent the same Falcons he knew.

Yeah - I still don't understand his reasoning for wanting to play us twice a year, unless he is either an insensitive moron or that's what other people are telling him to say. You'd think that he's already said "eff you" to Falcons fans enough, but apparently he won't be happy until he gets to try to do it every year twice a year...

He feels that HE was wronged by the franchise? I guess a leopard can't change it's spots. What a selfish fool he is!

Exactly, what a loser. Most people would learn something from being in prison for a year....

I hope Vick gets paralyzed by a dog attack.

Yeah Mr. Blank & Atlanta, please wrong me with a 100 million dollar contract!

Guest Gritz

If Vick seriously believes that he was mistreated by Arthur Blank and the Atlanta Falcons then he is honestly one of the most stupid and narcissistic human beings to have ever drawn a breath.

If Vick seriously believes that he was mistreated by Arthur Blank and the Atlanta Falcons then he is honestly one of the most stupid and narcissistic human beings to have ever drawn a breath.

The sad thing is it's not just Vick, but it's also his blind sheep followers, who believe The Falcons wronged him. We are raising a generation of entitled children who expect everything to be given to them without having to work for it or be responsible for any of their own actions and wrongdoings.

I believe it starts in the schools, and how generic we've become by not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings, and by lowering the standards so much that everyone gets passing grades and trophies so they don't feel bad.

Oh, you're football team came in last place because you didn't even care if you won or lost and never practiced? You get the biggest trophy of all for being such good sports! Nice job, Sparky! Now go home and sit on the couch and eat chips instead of trying to get better and actually earn that trophy.

The movie "The Incredibles" had a great, short scene kinda along these lines:

Helen: I can't believe you don't want to go to your own son's graduation.

Bob: It's not a graduation. He is moving from the 4th grade to the 5th grade.

Helen: It's a ceremony!

Bob: It's psychotic! They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity.

It seems like Vick believes he was somehow wronged by the franchise.

That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! I wish they would mistreat me with a 100 million dollar contract!

Ya know, people deserve a second chance in my opinion only if they realize what they done was their own fault and nobody elses, and stop placing blame on others.

To right a wrong you have to take responsibility for your own mistakes, it doesn't matter if "JOE ANONYMOUS" was the influence or whatever, he made his own decisions regardless of the influences around him, those influences around him "WERE HIS OWN CHOICES".

Edited by Major Falcon

im a vick fan from day one and still am, i dont think he feels wronged by what happened to him, he just wants to play and show the falcons fans he's still able to do what he did those years. he also said in that interview he hates the wildcat and i agree when he's in there in wildcat its to predictable on whats happening he's got all eyes on him. he needs to be a every down conventional offense so all eyes cant be on him he can drop back and make things happen like he used to

my 2 cents no im not a dickrider i think his punishment he received was deserved i just liked the excitment he brought with his game changing/breaking ability

Guest Gritz

im a vick fan from day one and still am, i dont think he feels wronged by what happened to him, he just wants to play and show the falcons fans he's still able to do what he did those years. he also said in that interview he hates the wildcat and i agree when he's in there in wildcat its to predictable on whats happening he's got all eyes on him. he needs to be a every down conventional offense so all eyes cant be on him he can drop back and make things happen like he used to

my 2 cents no im not a dickrider i think his punishment he received was deserved i just liked the excitment he brought with his game changing/breaking ability

That's a fair post.....and you could be right. It might not be Vick feeling wronged as much as just wanting to play well against his old team.

The media has a tendency to build things up that might not even be there.

lets get real he doesnt feel wronged. you turds will take anything and run with it. just like when vick was sticking up for roddys non catchin *** in that n.o. game by flipping off a racist heckler, you haters turned it around as if he was flipping you lames off. which you really deserved, but thats not what really happened. of course he wants to play atlanta twice a year why wouldnt he? he loves the city and the city loves him. i didnt hear him say anything remotely close to wanting revenge or arthur blank doing him dirty. bunch of women around here.

I would LOVE it if the Panther's are crazy enough to sign Vick.

why? because its two easy wins?

just like when he came in here and led a 2nd string offense up and down the field? lets get real here. everyone talked about how the falcons were gonna knock him the eff out and bla bla bla, all he did was make your vaginas itch and bleed for the next week by dumping on our pathetic excuse for a defense.