Peppers isn't Going to be a Falcon, but...

Radiohead

Robinson fell off a bit last year, but he has 4-5 good years left.

If Dimitroff could sign him to a mid to high 5 year deal, we could solidify the CB situation going forward for years.

-- Then, we could concentrate on DE, OL, OLB in the draft.

Julius Peppers is not going to be a in Falcons uniform, but I'm still not sold on any of the CBs in this draft to be honest. I'd rather take a chance on Dunlap, Graham, JPP in the 1st or an OLB like Sergio Kindle.

Robinson would be an instant starter beside Grimes/Houston and we could continue to develop Sidbury and Biermann.

If Dimitroff could sign him to a mid to high 5 year deal, we could solidify the CB situation going forward for years.

Julius Peppers is not going to be a in Falcons uniform, but I'm still not sold on any of the CBs in this draft to be honest. I'd rather take a chance on Dunlap, Graham, JPP in the 1st or an OLB like Sergio Kindle.

Robinson would be an instant starter beside Grimes/Houston and we could continue to develop Sidbury and Biermann.

those are my top 3 'please dont touch em" DEs in this draft, lol. (Dunlap, JPP, Kindle)

As for Robinson, he was really bad last year, but solid prior. If anything maybe a down year would lower his price, and he would be a good value if he bounces back.

You have to imagine he will at least get what Foxworth got last year though. Which is too much in my eyes.

I agree Peppers wont be in a Falcons uniform, but I'm not sure I agree with Robinson. He's very good, and would be an upgrade, but you say he's a starter beside Grimes/Houston - where does Owens fit in? I certainly wouldn't be mentioning Houston :)

Bodden, Owens and Grimes as NB would be ideal in my eyes.

Certainly wouldnt want Dunlap or JPP, Graham would be okay though.

Hopefully 'Spoon is still available at #19