Jason Worlids DE

Jason Worilds.....Just a thought for a guy that has a crazy motor and was extremely effective at his position.....no one is talking about this guy. He could be a huge bargain in the 2nd round or later....I don't know his grade. He sacked the qb, caused turnovers, tackled the rb, and knocked down passes.

Jason Worilds would be more of a 3-4 outside linebacker. He's not near stout enough against the run to play with his hand down. He has great quickness though and a crazy edge rush, but he needs to develop better inside pass rush moves. The crazy thing is that he would have had even more sacks if VT any kind of pass coverage.

Jason Worilds would be more of a 3-4 outside linebacker. He's not near stout enough against the run to play with his hand down. He has great quickness though and a crazy edge rush, but he needs to develop better inside pass rush moves. The crazy thing is that he would have had even more sacks if VT any kind of pass coverage.

I've looked at this guy allot, I'd honestly like to see him as an LB for us but I'm not sure he has the speed. I don't really like him at DE though.

Im a big fan of Worilds. He played at LE for VT from majority of the season. He has a great motor. But I could see him as more of a fit for a 3-4 team.

At the combine Worilds measured in at 6'1" 254 lbs. He ran a 4.72 40 yard dash, had a 38 inch vertical, did 24 reps in the bench press and had good 3 cone and shuttle times.