Joe Haden

It was more of a joke, I thought it was funny. He way physical with him and didn't back down

You did put Hall 2.0 under your subject. Unlike most people on this board I thought D. Hall was a very good young CB.

No hard feeling, Im obviously a Gator fan so I took offense to it. I didnt like seein my guy get trucked on the sideline.

You better believe he is physical, put of the video of him smashing Crompton in the TENN game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo_mxSFUaSE

I do think he's pretty good. I don't think he's a shut down corner.

Why is he not shutdown material? He shutdown most of the WRs he played against his career in FLA.

Is the 4.6 40 which was an abberation? The guy has good speed, and what he lacks in speed, has explosive quickness and terrific ball skills. His instincts allow him to move faster than most guys.

Why is he not shutdown material? He shutdown most of the WRs he played against his career in FLA.

Is the 4.6 40 which was an abberation? The guy has good speed, and what he lacks in speed, has explosive quickness and terrific ball skills. His instincts allow him to move faster than most guys.

I think he has the tools to be a good cornerback. I think he'll adjust to the NFL and be a solid cornerback. "shut down" is a big word. If we improved our pass rush he would look great in our secondary, and there would be no need for a shutdown corner. I doubt he falls to us though.

Edited by LVfalconfan

As a general rule of thumb, short corners who run 4.6 in the 40 don't get picked up in the top 10.

We have a shot, but I see very little resemblance with D. Hall. Is Haden a whiny little speedster who can play 1/4 of his games really well in an effort to get the fans on his side? But will he get blown up the other 75% of the time?

I'd have to take a better look. We played Hall like 10 yards off the receiver. He complained (duh). He was better with some press/man coverage. Then he played that in Oakland. And was garbage (how can you not cover Jenkins? EVERYONE can cover Jenkins!) Hall is an anomaly that I don't want on my team. He has burner speed but can't play man. He is just best in the NFC East where when you pass 5 yards behind your WR you will find Hall.

Ugh... I didn't like Hall.