Free agency

who should we get since we have so many postitions to adress in the draft maybe we could get antonio bryant to go along with roddy white and mybe carlos dansby to replace peterson or get a corner and get a defensive end or linbacker in the draft

thoughts?

and not 22 hours 27 hours

Edited by falconsforeva23

I couldnt agree more with a CB or DE.

I think Kampman has some good years in him, he is out of position in that 3-4.

I also would like to push for a D. Robinson, he would fill a much needed position of #1 CB

I think TD is definitely going to make a push for 1 or the other possibly both.

In FA the last couple years, he has addressed at least 1 or 2 positions of need with a veteran player.

Last year it was TG and M. Peterson, year before it E. Coleman, V. Hutchins, M. Turner and B. Hartsock.

I dont see anyway possible that TD doesnt pick up an DE, CB or OLB in FA. At least 1 of those positions will be filled before the draft.

knowing our guys, you can safely add another day or two before we make any moves, so sit back and enjoy the overspending of the first day like the rest of us :D

Yeah over the last two years we've done way more waiting and speculating than the FO has done signing FAs.

Yeah over the last two years we've done way more waiting and speculating than the FO has done signing FAs.

And we have done all right. We haven't overpaid, we've kept our core players, and we are 2 or 3 pieces away from competing for the division.

Yes, competing for the division. Because the road goes through the South for the foreseeable future.