Who is on your radar at #19?

hakim24

2 of New England's 3 2nd round picks.

And what exactly would they trade up for? They already have the best QB in the league. Teams don't trade up to 19 for linemen or defensive players. Maybe if Dez Bryant was sitting there, but I seriously doubt that would happen. The Pats didn't get 3 2nd round picks by being stupid.

And what exactly would they trade up for? They already have the best QB in the league. Teams don't trade up to 19 for linemen or defensive players. Maybe if Dez Bryant was sitting there, but I seriously doubt that would happen. The Pats didn't get 3 2nd round picks by being stupid.

they could use help at OLB, and 3-4DE as well as WR, CB and TE. having two 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick would be killer for a team with all of those needs. They could grab 2 elite players and a solid starter all on day 1, who wouldnt do that?

trade up:

Derrick Morgan, DE

Joe Haden, CB

Trent Williams, OT

stand pat:

Brandon Graham, DE

Mike Iupati, OG/T

possibly trade down:

Jared Odrick, DT

Brian Price, DT

Sean Weatherspoon, OLB

Devin McCourtey, CB

Kyle Wilson, CB

Darryl Washington, OLB

Maurice Pouncy, OG/C

Novarro Bowman, OLB

Perrish Cox, CB

Arellious Benn, WR

Brandon Tate, WR

Jermaine Gresham, TE

Rob Gronkowski, TE

Given the state of their LB play the last few seasons, Brandon Graham would be a huge possibility. If they lose Bodden in FA Kyle Wilson could be another. Remember that this is the Patrots and Belicheck you are talking about.

They pit a high value on D-Linemen and defensive players in general. They drafted Seymour(2001), Warren(2003), Wilfork(2004), Meriwether(2007), and Mayo(2008) in the first round.

they dont?

last 3 drafts:

Joe Staley, OT- SF trade 2nd and future #1 to move into 1 and get him

Sam Baker, OT -ATL moved up to 1 to get him

Everette Brown, DE - CAR gave 2nd and future 1 to move up for him

Jeff Otah, OT - CAR gave up[ a round 2 and future 1 to get him

i am sure there are more. that is EXACTLY what teams trade up for, more than QBs. Quinn is the only QB that i remember a team trading up and getting a 2nd 1 to pick.

Griffen, Wilson, Graham are my choices, and Morgan or Haden if they slip. DE or CB, but i bet we end up taking

Spoon, but hopefully we have already signed Peppers to a FA contract.

Well you know I am a Spoon guys so I can't argue with that, but what is your take on CJ Wilson? To me the guys seems to be under rate he has great production, great measurables and did pretty good at the combine.

Well you know I am a Spoon guys so I can't argue with that, but what is your take on CJ Wilson? To me the guys seems to be under rate he has great production, great measurables and did pretty good at the combine.

I didnt watch him, I saw like 2 Carolina games to watch Austin the DT, but in those Games Wilson never flashed as I was watching Austin. I really dont have an opinion of him. He looks like a Chuancey DAvis IMO and we need a pass rusher, not another Chauncey Davis. I still think he is interesting. If they have any NC games on ESpn 360 I might go back and check him out.

I didnt watch him, I saw like 2 Carolina games to watch Austin the DT, but in those Games Wilson never flashed as I was watching Austin. I really dont have an opinion of him. He looks like a Chuancey DAvis IMO and we need a pass rusher, not another Chauncey Davis. I still think he is interesting. If they have any NC games on ESpn 360 I might go back and check him out.

You do realize CJ Wilson played at EAST Carolina?

LOL Not the DVR thing again!

OH my bad I was thinking about E.J Wilson from North Carolina. I watched him too via Espn 360, not the DVR playboy, and I an not a fan of C.J Wilson at all. He is a not that much of a pass rusher, but he is very good against the run, He has good size but reminds me of the value that we get in JA98, basically good against the run but doesnt have alot of pass rushing skills. I do think he could be a good fit as a 3-4 DE.

OH my bad I was thinking about E.J Wilson from North Carolina. I watched him too via Espn 360, not the DVR playboy, and I an not a fan of C.J Wilson at all. He is a not that much of a pass rusher, but he is very good against the run, He has good size but reminds me of the value that we get in JA98, basically good against the run but doesnt have alot of pass rushing skills. I do think he could be a good fit as a 3-4 DE.

+1, I think the same of him too. We already have similar players as him. Btw, the east Carolina DTs look pretty good, don't they? We should take the best available pass-rusher instead on the DLine.