Grimes and Owens?

Sign one and Draft One

For example Only

Sign Bodden

Starters are now Bodden/Owens and Grimes at Nickle

Draft One

Draft Pick and Houston = depth chart.

I am HIGHLY Skeptical about Williams making a return.

Lets just fix the position and be Done Wid It.

FA corner gets the other spot and we might draft a CB in the first or third to potentially start long term like Owens.

Like the idea. I think we need to sign a vet corner (not like 10 year vet) maybe Robinson or Bodden. Then draft one with a bit of a later pick, and address the pass rush in the first.

i really like them both. they clicked when on the field together.

I would like an insurance CB, but dont think we need to panic and pay big for a starter.

Brian Williams coming back would be fine w me if he is 100%.

Houston will still be here too. Smith said he was pleased w his play this year somehow.

i really like them both. they clicked when on the field together.

I would like an insurance CB, but dont think we need to panic and pay big for a starter.

Brian Williams coming back would be fine w me if he is 100%.

Houston will still be here too. Smith said he was pleased w his play this year somehow.

I wouldn't read into that too much...our coach will praise his players in front of the media before he would downtalk them. It shows how great of a coach Smitty has been for this team. He handles everything "in house"...ex. Houston losing the starting role was never talked about prior to the game...it just so happened that one Sunday, Grimes and Owens were starting. I prefer Houston as depth and Williams is still an unknown right now...I feel our best bet would be to try and sign Bodden.