Darryl Washington of TCU

Now here's a guy no one is giving any love to he's 1st round talent but looks to be a 2nd round p/up for some lucky team needing a WLB.Mike Mayock is extremely high on this guy as he looked very good in the drills and ran a good 40 at about 4.66 I believe but as above looked really good in the LBers drills fluid hips really quick feet and changes direction well.Now what are peoples thoughts on this guy.I see in the nfl.com ratings hes been consistently ranked in the top 4 OLB's but nobody seems to mention this guy until now with his showing at the combine.

He's really light, going to have to put on weight. Well, I say he's light I don't remember his official weight, I just remember thinking, this guy needs 15 + pounds on his frame, and who knows how much of his athleticism he'll lose when that happens.

He is a really good player, but I was thinking the same thing about his weight. I think he is about 230lbs and 6'2". I feel like he will go in the second round.

for a WLB his weight is OK. 230 coming out of college isnt bad. It is what Nicholas weighs now, playing the SLB.

He looks thin because he has such long arms.

I DEF think he doesnt need to add 15 lbs. He isnt a MLB. He is a prototypical WLB in todays 4-3 schemes IMO.

He looks like a DB, period. Too skinny. 230 is a fine weight, but at 6'2 with his build it's too frail. He needs more bulk to play either OLB position for us.

Here we go again AB, so nicholas which is 6'3 232, and peterson which is 6'1 238 is ok but washington at 6'2 230 is to frail? i

He definitely looks a lot thinner than he actually is for some reason. Weatherspoon is 6'2 and 245 lbs, but looks huge compared to Washington. Also if you stood washington next to Nicholas they would in no way look the same. I think he will probably play at 235-240 in the NFL, which is good for his frame.

Keep in mind that Weatherspoon is 15 lbs. heavier, but is faster than Washington too. My favorite LB's are Weatherspoon, Washington, and Edds in that order and I think they will go in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds.

I thought in watching all the drills Washington looked the quickest out of all the LBers tested.I'm not worried about size if he has the heart size doesn't matter.I think if we had a chance to get him he'd be a really nice fit.

G-Dawg has a mock in the talk falcons section giving a realistic possibility of us landing him.

nfl network guys said in ball drills he looked like a DB with his backpedal

Yep thats something I noticed aswell vs the other LBers his back pedal made even guys like Weatherspoon look heavy footed just a really smooth tight athlete.I think the only way we get him is in a trade down scenario but a really nice player though.

Now here's a guy no one is giving any love to he's 1st round talent but looks to be a 2nd round p/up for some lucky team needing a WLB.Mike Mayock is extremely high on this guy as he looked very good in the drills and ran a good 40 at about 4.66 I believe but as above looked really good in the LBers drills fluid hips really quick feet and changes direction well.Now what are peoples thoughts on this guy.I see in the nfl.com ratings hes been consistently ranked in the top 4 OLB's but nobody seems to mention this guy until now with his showing at the combine.

you know I love him kiwi.....if we can phenagle a late 2nd round pick, I would love to get Daryl Washington for WLB for Falcons and address another need in 1st.

Love Daryl Washington.......gonna be a great NFL player.