Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucman™®

need some help with a contest I'd like to host

9 posts in this topic

I purchased (2) of the best seats in RayJ, and would like to have a contest for a free ticket for someone who is making the trip to the bucs/falcons game this year. Whom ever wins would get my extra ticket (for free) and get to chill with me for the game? Anyway my seats are in the Wheelchair section on the third level, anyone who knows those seats knows they are the best view in the house... nothing in front and no one behind, in a row by your self, and i have the two end seats. :) I'll have pictures soon.

Any ideas on what kind of contest i should host for that?

You could make it draft related. Maybe the first person to correctly guess what position the Bucs and Falcons will pick in the 1st round (i.e. Bucs - DT, Falcons - LB). Though that's probably too easy knowing both team's needs and positions.

Or it could be a donate to charity contest. Whoever donates the most to the charity of your choice or something.

Or you could mix it up. Contestants have to match The Monarch in a battle of wits. Should anyone even come close to equaling me, they win.

Bucman™® likes this

You could make it draft related. Maybe the first person to correctly guess what position the Bucs and Falcons will pick in the 1st round (i.e. Bucs - DT, Falcons - LB). Though that's probably too easy knowing both team's needs and positions.

Or it could be a donate to charity contest. Whoever donates the most to the charity of your choice or something.

Or you could mix it up. Contestants have to match The Monarch in a battle of wits. Should anyone even come close to equaling me, they win.

:lol: now we're getting somewhere, some good ideas. Option 3 might work?

:lol: now we're getting somewhere, some good ideas. Option 3 might work?

Sure. We just come up with a scoring system, 1 through 10.

If they score a 1, it means I totally trounced them, giving them such a beating that it shames their entire family.

If they score a 10, it means I totally trounced them, but they performed well enough to retain some semblance of dignity.

Sure. We just come up with a scoring system, 1 through 10.

If they score a 1, it means I totally trounced them, giving them such a beating that it shames their entire family.

If they score a 10, it means I totally trounced them, but they performed well enough to retain some semblance of dignity.

I accept your challenge, sir.