Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

*****2010 IMD discussion thread*****

490 posts in this topic

Buffalo's 8th pick in the draft is available for anyone trying to move up. PM me offers. Unless the Raiders pick before 12. My pick becomes available at 730am.

I will pick before my time expires.I'm still awaiting on some FA's to be awarded.So until then I will wait until 730 or just prior.

Unless someone would like to trade up, PM me an offer.

I figured you would, you've been plenty active. Just letting anyone interested know what time my pick would be. Wish it wasn't late and my pick wasn't early, I think it would be more attractive to trade up for haha.

Can you give away your top few players your considering. Im also waiting for FA to be awarded, even though Im 99% sure I lost my bidoff.

Tom Servo needs to be replaced. He was last online Feb 25th. It's best to do it now before too many people skip his pick.

Thanks, was about to look that up. I gave his team to someone else, but I don't know when/if they will be checking back in. They were online this afternoon, so they may or may not check soon. I will be making the Redskins pick by 7am if it's not made by the person I gave the team to.

I figured you would, you've been plenty active. Just letting anyone interested know what time my pick would be. Wish it wasn't late and my pick wasn't early, I think it would be more attractive to trade up for haha.

Can you give away your top few players your considering. Im also waiting for FA to be awarded, even though Im 99% sure I lost my bidoff.

Well, I was looking @ McClain, however he was snagged by NYG.So, I'll turn my attention now to either a LT,DE or possibly Spiller.

Well, I was looking @ McClain, however he was snagged by NYG.So, I'll turn my attention now to either a LT,DE or possibly Spiller.

I smell smoke.

Don't worry taylor, I wasn't as much defending you as I was telling TDW to shut it. I read that post before he said he was joking, and without having said that it came off in a douchy manner.

As for the IMD, this is still the first few days isn't it. And yes, every year people dip out long before its over, but those are the people that make it unpleasant. Waiting hours to make a 7th round pick is really annoying, and if you stick around I'm sure you'll find that out.

metalfalcon

TDB, the draft isn't over yet. I still have the rest of the draft left.

P.S. i picked up Will Smith in FA.

I don't know how much a 29 year old DE helps, but I see your point. You're team is basically an expansion team of free agents lol :lol: .

Don't worry taylor, I wasn't as much defending you as I was telling TDW to shut it. I read that post before he said he was joking, and without having said that it came off in a douchy manner.

That didn't sound like an apology...

Thanks, was about to look that up. I gave his team to someone else, but I don't know when/if they will be checking back in. They were online this afternoon, so they may or may not check soon. I will be making the Redskins pick by 7am if it's not made by the person I gave the team to.

Hey Robb, I sent you a message about the Redskins, if I still have that team then I'm all for taking over the Redskins. P.S.- I'm also looking to trade Anthony Davis and possible other players on my team for picks. But I need to know first if I'm actually in control of the team.

Thanks

With the 9th pick of the 1st round of the 2010 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select:

WR Dez Bryant Oklahoma State

After picking up stud LT Jared Gaither in FA, Buffalo looks to fill a long time need in a legit #1 WR. Dez Bryant should open up single coverage for Lee Evans on the other side of the field consistently. Thought about going with Clausen, but was not really a big fan of his questionable attitude. There is lots of QB depth in this draft and have Troy Smith and a healthy Trent Edwards to keep the position warm for a while. Unlike Clausen, Bryant was the number one player at his position by far in this draft and that helps negate some questions on his attitude. He has the size, speed, seperation, and play-making ability to make this offense a legit threat if we can find some consistency at the QB position.

Jaymadd -- you cannot receive messages right now. Please delete some from your inbox.

I can't believe Gerald McCoy lasted this long, and I don't know if I like his fit in the Broncos 3-4, but from a talent standpoint this is a big steal.

Could have drafted a quality starter for OT and thus help ur QB be able to complete his drop before being sacked. But u didn't.

Could have drafted a quality starter for OT and thus help ur QB be able to complete his drop before being sacked. But u didn't.

Which team are you referring to? Buffalo?

Jaymadd -- you cannot receive messages right now. Please delete some from your inbox.

I can't believe Gerald McCoy lasted this long, and I don't know if I like his fit in the Broncos 3-4, but from a talent standpoint this is a big steal.

Deleted, I hope that i didnt miss an trade opportunity

Ok so I'm taking over the Redskins, I'm trying to see if its a) too late to make trades Haynesworth, and pretty much anybody on this team can be had. B) is it too late to sign free agents?

Thanks

Ok so I'm taking over the Redskins, I'm trying to see if its a) too late to make trades Haynesworth, and pretty much anybody on this team can be had. B) is it too late to sign free agents?

Thanks

I took over an abandoned team last year and was able to pull off a lot of trades (mostly to get a lot of picks). In terms of free agency, I would say that you'll almost certainly have to make due without it. On the bright side, any of your players that weren't signed are automatically back on your roster.

The Seattle Seahawks were not of fan of Jimmy Clausen at #6 but the Seahawks are his biggest supporters at #14.

There is lots of QB depth in this draft

that is a laughable statement

I really do not think so. Clausen lasted until 14. There are plenty of quarterbacks with potential in this draft that will be available in the second and third rounds. I am not looking for an immediate impact QB, just someone to groom. There are plenty of those. Also, in Chan Gailey's system you don't need your typical pocket passer. He likes QB's that can scramble and move around in the pocket.

metalfalcon, delete some messages from your PM inbox. You've got 100 conversations in there & can't get any more.

All clear now.

I really do not think so. Clausen lasted until 14. There are plenty of quarterbacks with potential in this draft that will be available in the second and third rounds. I am not looking for an immediate impact QB, just someone to groom. There are plenty of those. Also, in Chan Gailey's system you don't need your typical pocket passer. He likes QB's that can scramble and move around in the pocket.

like who? All the qb's have HUGE issues except for bradford, clausen, and mccoy.

like who? All the qb's have HUGE issues except for bradford, clausen, and mccoy.

lol @ McCoy. He definitely has HUGE issues.