Did Kyle Wilson run the 40?

g-dawg

how was he allowed to run at Boise State's pro-day last year since he was not coming out? was it considered an official time that the NFL will recognize?

Teams normally have 2 prodays.... one for the seniors and one for the seniors and jr's

Teams normally have 2 prodays.... one for the seniors and one for the seniors and jr's

i have never heard that before jbo.....why would anybody that has not declared for the draft get to run a 40 for college scouts? seems like the college coaches would not be too thrilled about that.

are you sure? if so, would love to here more details about this because its news to me.

i have never heard that before jbo.....why would anybody that has not declared for the draft get to run a 40 for college scouts? seems like the college coaches would not be too thrilled about that.

are you sure? if so, would love to here more details about this because its news to me.

Not all the D1 schools do it, but many do. For the juniors, it's called 'chumming the waters'. Never too soon to get your name out there.