Joe Haden

atljbo

Joe Haden ran a 4.57 and 4.60...... Malcolm Jenkins was considered as a top 10 pick but he ran a 4.55 so he slid to the 14 spot.... Also remember Jenkins had all the measurable (6'0 204lbs).

Joe Haden measured in at 5'10 3/4 193lbs.

The guy is a good football player and im sure that he will run a 4.4 at his proday.... But do you now think he will slid in the draft ?

I was just about to post this, because it really should keep him out of the top 10. That is a BAD 40 time for a guy who was supposed to be the first corner off the board. Cox didn't do too well either, and is probably gonna slide to the 2nd.

If Hayden gets past the Titans we would have a shot at him. It just seems like Titans would jump all over him considering how piss poor their secondary was last season.

GREAT NEWS!

Those 40 Times will most likely let him slip.

Hopefully, they arent any indication to how he plays on the field because I've watched him play in college and he looked more like a 4.4-4.5 guy in college. I really hope he drops to 19.

I'd cream my pants.

GREAT NEWS!

Hopefully, they arent any indication to how he plays on the field because I've watched him play in college and he looked more like a 4.4-4.5 guy in college. I really hope he drops to 19.

I'd cream my pants.

I dont care if he drops to 25 Spoon would def help our defense more

I don't think it will make him slide in the draft, game tape is what I would be looking at, the combine is just to evaluate the 2nd rounders and so on in my opinion

IDK man.... I know the tape is worth 95% of the whole evaluation but yooo... You cant feel comfy drafting a guy who ran a 4.6 in the top 10 - 12 ...lol

I guess if the GMs will let 2 40 yard dashes mess up the tape they have on em then someone needs to be fired.

It happens. That is why Jenkins dropped to the Saints last year. I think it would be pretty difficult to find corners picked in the top 10 who weren't in the 4.4's or better.

GREAT NEWS!

I'd cream my pants.

First ewww

Second how can you tell if someone is a 4.4-4.5 guy as opposed to a 4.6 guy. If you can see in tenths of a second then you should be at the combine timing guys with your eyes.

Draft boards are already set by now. He'll still go high. The only thing that will let him drop is an off the field issue.

I think the Browns at #7 may be a little more reluctant now.

As a Browns fan I never thought he would go there at 7. They have an elite CB already (Eric Wright), and have bigger needs than CB in round one. They need a WR, RB, OG, RT, DE, DT, ILB, S as well.

I think Joe Haden and Earl Thomas could POTENTIALLY slide to us in the first. With that said, these are two players that I don't think we could pass on. Scouts are saying that Earl Thomas is equally solid at CB and S and he's got the perfect size. We all know how Smith and TD are high on well-rounded players. Would love to see either of these dudes slip to us. If we pick in the first, I wouldn't be surprised with us taking Spoon, Haden, Earl Thomas, or Derrick Morgan -- All of which could be gone by 19. If we get a DE at all in the draft, it'll be in the first round. This draft is very shallow with 4-3 DE's. And also, Picking Kyle Wilson that high seems to be somewhat of a reach to me. Never know, though. I'll never dispute decisions made by our FO at this point. They've proven that they know more than all of us.