for all you haden lovers!

hudson

I have been telling you guys for awhile stay away from FLA players! They play well in college and dont translate well to nfl for whatever reason! Nothing personal, call it the scheme, call it whatever you want!

But 4.59 and 4.6! Thats not elite CB status, and certainly not top 10. I dont want this guy even if he dropped to 19 which is what eveyone is going to start thinking!

I agree and dis agree with you, you're right about those Florida boys not translating well into the NFL. but i dont see how his 40 time will effect the kind of player he will become.

the most important drills at the combine are the one on one interviews with coaches. Thats it, the rest is just so the NFL channel can make more money? :)

dude you can talk all you want about jerry rice all you want, Wr's have the advantage anytime againest the cb cause they know where they are going! corners need to be able to make up for that! Get over it 4.6 is not elite. plain and simple!

That slow of a time from him is really surprising. I know the 4.55 didn't stop Jenkins from being the first CB taken last year, but 4.59 is not going to cut it. He will fall out of round 1 if he can't improve. Its not the first time a big prospect has run slow at Indy. He could still do better at his pro day but that puts doubt in mind of scouts.

If I were picking at 19 and he was still there I would take him in a heartbeat. I just wish every G.M. that was picking ahead of us were as stupid as you, but that is not the case. He will not be there when we pick.

oh so i assuming that the scouts and the teams that are the expperts will take him in the same spot as he has been projected then now right? javier arenas is a big time player, plays in big time games but hes slow! is he a top ten talent? is he a first round guy? No he is not! I realize that you have a man crush on haden but he over hyped!

oh so i assuming that the scouts and the teams that are the expperts will take him in the same spot as he has been projected then now right? javier arenas is a big time player, plays in big time games but hes slow! is he a top ten talent? is he a first round guy? No he is not! I realize that you have a man crush on haden but he over hyped!

I have no man crush on him. I just know that he is the best corner in this draft, if he is not then please name who is. Our G.M. drafts on a needs basis and we need a corner. I'm still waiting on you to list a better corner in this draft.

to be honest im not high on any of these corners in the first round! and thats the key its not about listing who i think is a better corner! Its about who i think is worth taking in round one! I havent seen this kid wilson run, i think he said he wasnt going to run cause of a hammy! But if you asked me i wouldnt take any of these guys in the first! Not saying i wouldnt take him just not round one

All this means is that Haden's predraft days just got harder. With a good forty time, he could basically cruise into a top ten pick.

Now, he has to go out and sell himself. He has to make sure that teams believe in his character and trust his production at Florida. However, some teams will wonder whether he benefitted from all of the talent around him.

Haden is a very good prospect and he belongs in the first round.

Corner is one of the only positions for which 40 time matters. If he ran a 4.35 versus a 4.45, that doesn't make a big difference, because he's still fast enough to keep up. However, a 4.35 versus a 4.6, means a WR on a fly will gain nearly 3 yards in 40 on him...meaning the WR can get open even without a move. It also means Haden doesn't have good recovery speed.

Those acting like 40's don't matter on CBs are delusional. This isn't DT, OG, OT, etc. 40 matters.

That said, if he's got good two step burst, physicality, playmaking skills, and change of direction, he still may be the best CB. Revis wasn't all that fast. But generally corners need speed.

I'm surprised no one is talking about Taylor Mays 40 time. (4.24) $$$$$$$$$

The real question is; would you take him if he is sitting there at 19? I think he has the same problem

as Tim Tebow - incredible athlete, but questionable at the NFL level. Do you take someone like that and

bulk him up a bit for OLB?

We are attempting to move to man press coverage.

Good enough for that too. Sticks to his man like glue and has great press coverage. Judging by the 40-time, only way he may get beat is on a streak route since he's insanely quick into and out of his breaks. If Haden is there at 19, we MUST take him regardless whoever else is there unless it's Suh or McCoy. He's going to become something special in the NFL. Watch his game-speed and tell me that he struggles against other receivers he's been up against.

lol javier arenas isn't even in the same zip code as haden or the other top corners in this draft. he's got a slow top speed but he is very quick, which is why he is such a dynamic return man. but he is not a good corner, and it's not because he doesn't have the top speed. he just isn't very good in coverage.

I doubt weather there is still a CB as good as Haden in the draft dispite that poor showing in the 40.If he fell to 19 I would still take him without doubt as again this process is simple in my eyes CB is probably our biggest need and he is still the BPA at that position.

I doubt weather there is still a CB as good as Haden in the draft dispite that poor showing in the 40.If he fell to 19 I would still take him without doubt as again this process is simple in my eyes CB is probably our biggest need and he is still the BPA at that position.

Agreed. Haden as a prospect and a player is better than any other DE, OLB, OL, WR, TE in the entire draft imo. Save maybe Okung but we've already got our franchise tackle in Baker (which I'm not too upbeat about, btw)

#1 Suh DT

#2 Okung LT

#3 McCoy DT

#4 Haden CB

#5 Bradford QB

That's what my board would sort've go like.

Speed is not the main priority of a Cover 2 CB. I actually think this is a good sign for the Falcons. Haden is the "unrealistic" prospect on my wishlist, and this may drop his stock some. Maybe this will allow him to fall to a pick where Dimitroff can pull the trigger on a trade-up.

to be honest im not high on any of these corners in the first round! and thats the key its not about listing who i think is a better corner! Its about who i think is worth taking in round one! I havent seen this kid wilson run, i think he said he wasnt going to run cause of a hammy! But if you asked me i wouldnt take any of these guys in the first! Not saying i wouldnt take him just not round one

HOW ARE U NOT HIGH ON ANYONE IN THIS DRAFT WHEN THIS IS ONE OF THE DEEPEST BY THIS POSITION ALONE, I GUESS ALL THE EXPERTS ARE WRONG AND UR RIGHT HUH????

i disagree, elite corners dont run 4.6! i know you guys dont want to hear it, but this kkid is not as good as people believe! this is just one more time fla players get over hyped!

Just a question, do elite receivers run a 4.6 or are they faster than that?