Joe Haden dissappoints with a 4.58 and 4.60 unofficial times

WoTFan

Kareem Jackson has excellent film. His only question was his speed, he answered that today with low 4.4s.

Haden's slow speed is a red flag, considering he doesn't have the size to shift to safety (see Malcolm Jenkins). So, whats going to happen with Haden? I don't see how he cracks the top 10 now. He'll be lucky to go in the top 20.

EDIT:

****, I meant disappoints.

Edited by WoTFan

A pair of defenders -- one the MVP at the Senior Bowl, the other a first-team All-American -- who are hoping to hear their names within the first 20 picks in April's draft won't have much to show on their combine records. Former Michigan defensive end Brandon Graham "tweaked" his hamstring during his second 40-yard dash and will sit out the rest of Monday's drills. The injury is described as minor and Graham said he was sitting out as a precautionary measure. Graham ran the 40 in 4.69 seconds (which was a bit disappointing since some thought he could run in the 4.5s), but he has been rising up draft boards after his outstanding performance at the Senior Bowl. Graham is the second top-end prospect to stop his combine workout after the 40-yard dash.

No FYI, he ran a 4.69

i dont get caught up in 40 times, the combine is a tool you use to decide between players that u like evenly! i could care less what a OT runs in the 40. But when you are a guy thats supposed to be one of the top 8 players in the country and you get exposed on tape as a guy who runs a 4.6 at 193 pounds, your not elite! Your certainly not top ten!

Kareem Jackson has excellent film. His only question was his speed, he answered that today with low 4.4s.

Haden's slow speed is a red flag, considering he doesn't have the size to shift to safety (see Malcolm Jenkins). So, whats going to happen with Haden? I don't see how he cracks the top 10 now. He'll be lucky to go in the top 20.

EDIT:

****, I meant disappoints.

You need to get your head on straight if you think Kareem Jackson is jumping anyone into the 1st round.

You need to get your head on straight if you think Kareem Jackson is jumping anyone into the 1st round.

Jackson was the real #1 at Alabama (Arenas got the glory cause he returned kicks/punts) and his game tape is very good. One of the best man corners in the draft.

His only question mark was his speed, which I'm pretty sure he proved he had today.