New RB Coming To ATL?

Possibly Norwoods replacement?? Tashard Choice could be leaving Dallas.

Personally I wouldnt be against this move.

"I heard a lot of rumors and speculation," Choice told ESPNDallas.com after a workout in his hometown of Atlanta on Monday. "It lets you know other teams want you and that they've noticed you. I want to stay here. It's a great place and a great organization to play for. It's just that the situation that I'm in, man, it's hard.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=4956942

Edited by Arcatchanger

Possibly Norwoods replacement?? Tashard Choice could be leaving Dallas.

Personally I wouldnt be against this move.

"I heard a lot of rumors and speculation," Choice told ESPNDallas.com after a workout in his hometown of Atlanta on Monday. "It lets you know other teams want you and that they've noticed you. I want to stay here. It's a great place and a great organization to play for. It's just that the situation that I'm in, man, it's hard.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=4956942

How does that mean Choice coming to Atlanta ?

They are talking about him and Cro.

If we were seriously working out a deal for Choice, I would be all in for it. He was an awesome back in college, and before we signed Turner I was really pulling for this kid.

Now that he's come into the NFL, he's been an awesome back for the Cowboys. Not only is a great back, he is also a great receiver coming out of the backfield.

All in all, I'm all in for the possibility on him coming to the ATL.

only way I would do it:

ATL gets: Choice, Cromartie

DAL gets: Houston

SD gets: Snelling

It wont happen, so I'm not sweating it.

Why in the world would Dallas basically trade Choice (a good RB) for Houston (one of the worst CBs in the NFL)?

And its not like they are in a need for CBs...they have Terrance Newman, Mike Jenkins and Orlando Scandrick.

Getting Thomas Jones I feel like that will start problems!...With Turner and Jones thats like having two number one running backs Which I know some of you would be thrilled to have That combo!...I just think its gonna cause a whole lot of problems like if Thomas Jones have a better season than Turner!...Then that will start all the talk about switching Turner and Jones! and etc!...I just think that Thomas Jones would be better off with a team where he would start!

Choice is great.

I saw a clip that Choice might get loose from Dallas' fingers. I've wanted him ever since he came out of GT.

This kid could be special. He would be a really really nice compliment to Turner and I could see this happening, he's young and will be good to play for the next 5-7 years.

If he can accept his role and come in with a humble and hungry attitude, I think this moves makes a lot of sense.

only way I would do it:

ATL gets: Choice, Cromartie

DAL gets: Houston

SD gets: Snelling

It wont happen, so I'm not sweating it.

The only way I would do it:

ATL gets: Choice, Ware, Ratliff, Austin, McNeil, Gates, Jackson

DAL gets: Houston, JA98, uh... Jimmy Williams

SD gets: DJ Shockey, Peerless Price, Chris Chandler.

That's the only way I would do it.

Only if Jerry Jones can find a way to send us their stadium, and San Diego can send us Seaworld. I would still feel like we are giving up too much but you can't win every trade.

You're crazy.

No way we give up Chandler, you moron. :wacko:

Give 'em Graziani instead..........................:D

Getting Thomas Jones I feel like that will start problems!...With Turner and Jones thats like having two number one running backs Which I know some of you would be thrilled to have That combo!...I just think its gonna cause a whole lot of problems like if Thomas Jones have a better season than Turner!...Then that will start all the talk about switching Turner and Jones! and etc!...I just think that Thomas Jones would be better off with a team where he would start!

!

Choice is great.

I saw a clip that Choice might get loose from Dallas' fingers. I've wanted him ever since he came out of GT.

This kid could be special. He would be a really really nice compliment to Turner and I could see this happening, he's young and will be good to play for the next 5-7 years.

If he can accept his role and come in with a humble and hungry attitude, I think this moves makes a lot of sense.

You saw what I saw in Choice. Moot point here, probably, but I wanted us to draft him. I can't stand the Cowgirls, so I was sad to see him go there. But I think you're right - he's going to get better and better, barring injury.

Although there is noting in this article about TC coming to ATL, I would LOVE to see Tashard Choice in a Falcons Uni. He was GREAT at GT and was apparently a VERY popular personality on campus. He plays with tremendous heart and never stops working. He is young and has a lot of star potential.

Since Turner is not getting any younger, I'd love to see us sign Choice to complement him for a couple of years then take over the RB spot. GO GET HIM TD!