trade lions chargers

Shuswap

the san diego chargers might realese antonio cromartie if they can't make a trade with detroit lions.the chargers want to get rb morris and a 5th round pick for cromartie. tom kowalski speculates that the lions could get him for a 5th round pick that's it. in my opinion we should and try and get him with our fourth.

Edited by canadianatlfalcon

he also thinks he is a top CB, and will want top money in a season to get re-signed.

W/ how deep this draft is, I would look for a CB in mid rounds who isnt afraid to run into someone.

I really dont know that he is better than Grimes or Owens after his last 2 seasons. He takes alot of chances, and gets burned on double moves. With our lack of pass rush that would be bad.

They said the Lions dont want to trade Maurice Morris... Remember Kevin Smith tore his acl so he may not be ready for the tart of the season...

Citing a league source, Lions beat writer Tom Kowalski reports that a trade sending Antonio Cromartie to Detroit is now "highly unlikely." ... "opted to move in a different direction."

But yea.. I would give a 4th round pick for Cro in a heart beat.

I dont think Cro will get the huge contract some of you thinks he want (i asked him)... He will probably get Foxworth type money.... 6-7 million a year

They said the Lions dont want to trade Maurice Morris... Remember Kevin Smith tore his acl so he may not be ready for the tart of the season...

But yea.. I would give a 4th round pick for Cro in a heart beat.

I dont think Cro will get the huge contract some of you thinks he want (i asked him)... He will probably get Foxworth type money.... 6-7 million a year

ya i just think the potential if he can get his mind right.i think atlanta would be good for him. smitty and td could show him the way