Sean Weatherspoon just ran a 4.57/40-unofficial

g-dawg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Weatherspoon is a great athlete and he has a flair that the Falcons have not had since Deion Sanders...... (not comparing them athletically).

I think 'Spoon would give our defense and attitude to go with his playmaking.

I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with us taking him at #19.

Just hope he will fall that far.

:unsure:

I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with us taking him at #19.

Just hope he will fall that far.

:unsure:

he will be there at #19.....i believe it.....linebackers always fall - rarely do they even go in top 10....McClain won't go until after pick 10.....4 OTs go early(Okung,Bulaga,A. Davis, T.Williams), 2 safeties(Berry, T. Mays), 2 DEs(Pierre-Paul, D. Morgan),2 QBs(Bradford,Clausen), 3 DTs(Suh,McCoy,Price), 1RB(Spiller), 1CB(Haden), 1WR(D.Bryant), 2 LBs(McClain,Kindle) - there you go - that's 18 players come off the board and Sean Weatherspoon is sitting right there for our Falcons...

He is stronger and faster than clay matthews with better pass coverage well maybe same speed.

nice.. hes definitly fast, watching the combine now.. position drils about to come up.. those are more telling than 40 times.. he looks like a beast..

Yea I have been iffy on Weatherspoon. However, after today. Unless Dez Bryant or Haden drop to 19, i'd love to take Weatherspoon if available. Even if Drez Bryant is available at 19, it might be worth trading back to get more picks for whoever wants him and then move back up and take Weatherspoon. That scenario will likely never happen. But whatever.

the announcers were saying he doesnt shut up talks 24/7 but all of it positive

i think we need some positive talkers on the defensive side of the ball......who is our talker right now? probably Mike Peterson but he is on his way out - probably one more year on the team.

We need a young leader on defense. Lofton is very good but not sure he is a talker.

i think we need some positive talkers on the defensive side of the ball......who is our talker right now? probably Mike Peterson but he is on his way out - probably one more year on the team.

We need a young leader on defense. Lofton is very good but not sure he is a talker.

Lofton is more of the quiet badass. I hear Lofton yell out something every now and then, but only when he needs to. It's like the person who never flips out but when they do its F***ing scary. Weatherspoon reminds me of a young Ray Lewis. If he is this cocky and rowdy now, in 5 years he is gonna be real loud and most likely, very entertaining. I'm all for Weatherspoon now at 19.