Does anyone remember this story about jerious?

So i was looking up some info on jerious to find his 40 time (which was some say was 4.32, 4.33. or 4.36 by the way) and ran across this story...i dont think i remember this..

Norwood Stunned After Henry Kissinger Kisses Girlfriend, “I Couldn’t Believe My Eyes”

November 14, 2008 by admin

ATLANTA- An overwhelmed and almost tearful Jerious Norwood told reporters he couldn’t believe what he saw after Sunday’s game while former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger was standing on top of his seat in the stands, and yelling loudly for an ‘afterparty’. Kissinger, who was seated next to Norwood’s friends, bent over and kissed the mouth of Norwood’s girlfriend. He then turned around to Norwood, waved, and winked with his thumb saluting upward.

A stunned Norwood didn’t know how to react, and ran into the tunnel to get away from the situation, and any angry feelings he might have had.

“It was like I was running away from something awful. I didn’t - I couldn’t - even think about what I saw. It was so spiteful of Henry,” Norwood sobbed.

According to Norwood this isn’t the first time Kissinger has made advances towards his girlfriend. During a cocktail party in Savannah the government insider suggested to Norwood’s girlfriend that the two of them trip ‘the life fantastic’ while Norwood was busy refilling his plate at the seafood buffett.

Norwood confronted Mr. Kissinger immediately, and after apologizing, Norwood made good by offering the ex-diplomat a ticket to a Falcon’s game.

“And now this. Honestly Henry’s actions hurt. It hurts inside to see him mackin’ on my girl. I’m not mad to be honest, I’m just hurt that he would act in this manner,” Norwood lamented. “But the fact that he would come all the way here to just watch me? That’s humbling.”

Jerious said he was willing to forgive Kissinger completely if he could ‘walk into’ two tickets to the David Hasselhoff concert in Munich next month.

So i was looking up some info on jerious to find his 40 time (which was some say was 4.32, 4.33. or 4.36 by the way) and ran across this story...i dont think i remember this..

Norwood Stunned After Henry Kissinger Kisses Girlfriend, "I Couldn't Believe My Eyes"

November 14, 2008 by admin

ATLANTA- An overwhelmed and almost tearful Jerious Norwood told reporters he couldn't believe what he saw after Sunday's game while former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger was standing on top of his seat in the stands, and yelling loudly for an 'afterparty'. Kissinger, who was seated next to Norwood's friends, bent over and kissed the mouth of Norwood's girlfriend. He then turned around to Norwood, waved, and winked with his thumb saluting upward.

A stunned Norwood didn't know how to react, and ran into the tunnel to get away from the situation, and any angry feelings he might have had.

"It was like I was running away from something awful. I didn't - I couldn't - even think about what I saw. It was so spiteful of Henry," Norwood sobbed.

According to Norwood this isn't the first time Kissinger has made advances towards his girlfriend. During a cocktail party in Savannah the government insider suggested to Norwood's girlfriend that the two of them trip 'the life fantastic' while Norwood was busy refilling his plate at the seafood buffett.

Norwood confronted Mr. Kissinger immediately, and after apologizing, Norwood made good by offering the ex-diplomat a ticket to a Falcon's game.

"And now this. Honestly Henry's actions hurt. It hurts inside to see him mackin' on my girl. I'm not mad to be honest, I'm just hurt that he would act in this manner," Norwood lamented. "But the fact that he would come all the way here to just watch me? That's humbling."

Jerious said he was willing to forgive Kissinger completely if he could 'walk into' two tickets to the David Hasselhoff concert in Munich next month.

lmao

That same SOB once groped my wife in a Subway sandwich shop. I knocked the em-effer on his diplomatic butt.

This all just does not make sense, because the Perv has got to be close to nintey! Also, I don't

think you are telling us the whole story, Kissinger is one of the the most ruthless and powerful

men in the world, even to this day from what I understand. He would feel the right to the minion's

women of the world, and whatever else they have. I do not believe you knock someone like him down

and live to tell about it. Please give us the rest of the story.

This all just does not make sense, because the Perv has got to be close to nintey! Also, I don't

think you are telling us the whole story, Kissinger is one of the the most ruthless and powerful

men in the world, even to this day from what I understand. He would feel the right to the minion's

women of the world, and whatever else they have. I do not believe you knock someone like him down

:lol: I'm about 99.9999% sure this is just an internet story.

(see joke)

Edited by atl falcon 89

That same SOB once groped my wife in a Subway sandwich shop. I knocked the em-effer on his diplomatic butt.

Sorry, I got my politicians confused. It wasn't Kissinger. It was Bill Clinton.

Edited by JOEinPHX