What do Sean Weatherspoon and Frosted Flakes have in common?

g-dawg

Q: What do Sean Weatherspoon and Frosted Flakes have in common?

A: I keep coming back to both of them.

Frosted Flakes is a cereal that does not excite me but its solid and always good. Sure, I enjoy Cocoa Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch more but I quickly grow tired of each after having 2-3 boxes over a week's time. I always go back to Frosted Flakes.

In this 2010 draft, I started out on Sean Weatherspoon and I have gone hot/cold to Kyle Wilson, Bryan Bulaga and Brandon Graham........but I keep coming back to the 'Spoon.

When its all said and done, I think the Falcons will be "spooning with 'spoon" :wub:

i like spoon, but wilson should be the pick unless we get a FA corner. the man only gave up 1 TD the last two years and he can contribute in the return game.

he also shut down freddie barnes who had 155 catches 1770 yds and 19 TDs in 2009.

wilson held him to 4 catches and 24 yds. http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=170533

I like Kyle Wilson a lot.....he is my #1A pick right now...really hope we get Leigh Bodden in free agency though

Q: What do Sean Weatherspoon and Frosted Flakes have in common?

A: I keep coming back to both of them.

Frosted Flakes is a cereal that does not excite me but its solid and always good. Sure, I enjoy Cocoa Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch more but I quickly grow tired of each after having 2-3 boxes over a week's time. I always go back to Frosted Flakes.

In this 2010 draft, I started out on Sean Weatherspoon and I have gone hot/cold to Kyle Wilson, Bryan Bulaga and Brandon Graham........but I keep coming back to the 'Spoon.

When its all said and done, I think the Falcons will be "spooning with 'spoon" :wub:

How much cereal do you eat?

I like Kyle Wilson a lot.....he is my #1A pick right now...really hope we get Leigh Bodden in free agency though

we're on the same page then g-dawg.

i didn't want a linebacker with our first rounder even though i thought spoon would be a good pick since the beginning of the 09 season (corner and end were bigger needs imo), but this player just has so many good things about him. good leader, hard worker, WANTS to be a falcon, productive in college, beast during the combine and it could go on.

i'd be fine with wilson or spoon as our first rounder.

I highly doubt TD takes Wilson @ 19. Although he is VERY talented, TD is all about value and right now Spoon's stock is above pick 19. I have been on Wilson all offseason as well but he is an early second-late first round pick which we won't be able to get to. Look to see us get either a CB/DE in offseason to open the door for Spoon @ 19 and whatever we don't get in FA with our 3rd rounder.