Tebow at the combine answers the critics of Meyer

capologist

Haha! Thanks that helps :P

It sucked when I watched him play in the games and found myself wanting him to do good. He's overcome so much adversity from the torn ACL and surgeries to basically being the offense for much of last season with no complaints whatsoever--it's hard not to like a guy like that...

It sucked when I watched him play in the games and found myself wanting him to do good. He's overcome so much adversity from the torn ACL and surgeries to basically being the offense for much of last season with no complaints whatsoever--it's hard not to like a guy like that...

Ya i'm really glad he had the season he did last year and he is starting to get the recognition he deserves. The guy has had so many injuries but was relatively healthy last year and did a great job for us. I remember watching him play against Cal when we stomped them in Knoxville his freshmen or sophomore year. He had a run where 3 or 4 guys had him stopped, he kept moving his feet, and broke it for a TD. After that run I knew the guy was going to be special. Hardesty Run There's the link to the run just for the heck of it.

Here's another video, best part about the clip is the spin move at :22, it's sick.

His spin move is deadly. Easily one of the best, and capable of making defensive players look like children. But he does use it too often, I think.

His spin move is deadly. Easily one of the best, and capable of making defensive players look like children. But he does use it too often, I think.

I agree. He used it a lot at the college level but I think it worked great for him there. NFL defensive guys aren't going to be thrown off that much by it so I think he will tone it down a little bit and only break it out when he knows the guys going to bite.