Super Bowl in 2010 if we do these four little things.

Caddieman

1) Leigh Bodden CB FA Pats

2) Miles Austin WR FA Cowboys(if not avalable) Devone Best WR FA Miami

3) Jared Gairher OT FA Ravens

4) Jahri Evans G FA Aints

We got a #1 corner. We got a #2 and could be #1 WR. We got two new starters on O-line so we can get Quinn off this team. Draft a DE a OLB a TE and a C........well I can dream right?

Scratch #4 (Jahri Evans) off the list. The Saints will never allow him to leave. They've already tendered him with max compensation (1st & 3rd round picks) plus they will match any offer made to him.

Besides, why would you want an "AINT" player anyways... :P

Edited by SaintRay

I think you may be confusing RFA's and UFA's. The only one of those hitting the market is Bodden. No friggin way Baltimore let's Gaither go. Evans is supposed to get tendered if he doesn't get a long term contract extension. Austin is already tendered (but I think it is only a 1st round tender, so we could in theory get Miles for our 19th pick).

1) Leigh Bodden CB FA Pats

2) Miles Austin WR FA Cowboys(if not avalable) Devone Best WR FA Miami

3) Jared Gairher OT FA Ravens

4) Jahri Evans G FA Aints

We got a #1 corner. We got a #2 and could be #1 WR. We got two new starters on O-line so we can get Quinn off this team. Draft a DE a OLB a TE and a C........well I can dream right?

all we have to do is sign peppers and we are a super bowl team right now.....

i know i know the talk is getting old.... i have watched the NFL and this team for manyyyyyyyyyy yrs.... and i am telling you , Peppers is the missing piece , the 1 player available that can take this 9-7 team and make it a 12-4 13-3 team ...

Count up the times we could not get the D off the field on 3rd and 6 or more....

Pep Babs Jerry abe

we will get off the field on 3rd and 6 or more

even with not Chris But John Houston (83 yr old director) playing corner lol

For a dream, you may as well dream it big man! I think our off season will be busy, but I do not see any huge splashes. We will pick up a vet at DE or OLB. We may even get one for CB, but I wouldn't bet on that. We may bring in a vet WR to see if he can unseat Booker and may be contribute. But I really don't see any big signings. It also depends on cuts as well.

Oh, and I speaks the truth, per rotoworld:

Jahri Evans-G- Saints Mar. 1 - 10:59 am et

The Saints are closing in on a long-term deal with restricted free agent LG Jahri Evans, according to ESPN's Len Pasquarelli.

Evans has become one of the best guards in the game and is in line for a big payday. The Saints have until Thursday to work out a deal or tender Evans.