Dexter McCluster

FalconKingSupa

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he drops to the 3rd anyone against picking this guy up as a WR? He is small but strong and has great hands...He plays RB he can actually take Norwood's spot but i would love the guy to play WR if you saw when he lined up at WR he reminds me of Roddy. Before you flame take a look at him.

Not gonna flame ya but how does a 5'8 utility player remind you of a 6'1 pure WR?

McCluster is the new "Percy" player in the league. He is the poor mans version

McCluster will do a multitude of things but at best he is a mid to late 2nd round talent.

Not gonna flame ya but how does a 5'8 utility player remind you of a 6'1 pure WR?

McCluster is the new "Percy" player in the league. He is the poor mans version

McCluster will do a multitude of things but at best he is a mid to late 2nd round talent.

He is strong like Roddy great hands and speed and hard to hit he is like a mix of Roddy and Norwood. I think he is faster than Norwood with Roddy White's strength but I think with better hands than white(BIG MAYBE THERE) When they worked him out as a WR a little he looked liked he has been doing it for years. Grimes proved a couple times this year that height dont mean nothing to a pure athelete. He also did 20 reps of 225 he will be a great player for someone. I hope us.

He is strong like Roddy great hands and speed and hard to hit he is like a mix of Roddy and Norwood. I think he is faster than Norwood with Roddy White's strength but I think with better hands than white(BIG MAYBE THERE) When they worked him out as a WR a little he looked liked he has been doing it for years. Grimes proved a couple times this year that height dont mean nothing to a pure athelete. He also did 20 reps of 225 he will be a great player for someone. I hope us.

He is a tough, speedy guy with good hands.

Norwood was a 4.33 at the combine so I doubt he is faster than Norwood but I think he is gonna be a great player.

We could definitely use a PR/KR guy. H.Douglas was a good PR and E. Weems was pretty good KR. McCluster would be a good person to line up all over the field and even the wildcat a bit.

Ask yourself? How much value do we put on a guy when we already have an explosive 2nd RB when healthy. A good PR in H. Douglas and a guy who averaged 25ypr in the Kick game in Weems.

I think we need another WR but I think taking McCluster on the first day would be a mistake being that we need DE, CB, OLB and OT before that.

Dont get me wrong, I would love to have McCluster but how much value do the Falcons put on him and is he a 1st day pick for US? Sure a lot of teams would take him in the 2nd but that might be there need.

Norwood was a 4.33 at the combine so I doubt he is faster than Norwood but I think he is gonna be a great player.

We could definitely use a PR/KR guy. H.Douglas was a good PR and E. Weems was pretty good KR. McCluster would be a good person to line up all over the field and even the wildcat a bit.

Ask yourself? How much value do we put on a guy when we already have an explosive 2nd RB when healthy. A good PR in H. Douglas and a guy who averaged 25ypr in the Kick game in Weems.

I think we need another WR but I think taking McCluster on the first day would be a mistake being that we need DE, CB, OLB and OT before that.

Dont get me wrong, I would love to have McCluster but how much value do the Falcons put on him and is he a 1st day pick for US? Sure a lot of teams would take him in the 2nd but that might be there need.

Can we get past the combine? This guy is a play maker. Where do we already have a second RB? We got two that can't make the B-Team.

I understand I would take him if he is there in the 3rd I really would want us to grab Spoon at OLB in the first. We dont have a 2nd round pick this year I think unless we trade up. With Williams coming back with Owens and grimes I think we will be fine at CB. so to me DE and OT should be our major concerns maybe take peppers or Kampman in FA I would be fine with either. I think we have 2 3rd rounders this year spend one on a OT and the other on McCluster if he is there. Norwood is one of my favorite falcons but his head injury scares me the same happend to Brian Westbrook. We will see what happens.

Can we get past the combine? This guy is a play maker. Where do we already have a second RB? We got two that can't make the B-Team.

J. Norwood averaged just about 6ypc his first 3 yrs, last year he never got over injuries.

J. Snelling runs like M. Turner without the speed.

If you are calling those 2 guys B-teamers, I dont know what kind of games you watched.

He is a playmaker, so is Norwood, Snelling, H. Douglas.

We are in need of a 4th or 5th WR. Can we use a guy like McCluster? sure. Do we need to pick up a 4th or 5th WR on the first day? No!

McCluster 4.58 40 really hurts his stock I would think.

He has to be faster than that, unless he is just unbelievably shifty but not so straight line.

Dont read into the 40 so much, it usually is a good indicator of str8 line speed but remember D. Hester only ran 4.45 or so at the combine, but was impossible to catch in the open field.

I think McCluster is plenty fast and he showed it against SEC speed all year. Its hard to look at him and then look at the 4.5 time. He will definitely drop this year and if he is available on the 2nd day, I would draft him.

McCluster 4.58 40 really hurts his stock I would think.

He has to be faster than that, unless he is just unbelievably shifty but not so straight line.

His game speed is faster and i know he is faster i was timed 4.4 40 numerous times(4.3 once) but sometimes i would time in 4.5. I hope that makes him drop to 3rd round and we grab him

I'm a huge Ole Miss fan so I have seen Dexter play a great deal......

The kid has all of the intangibles that is going to make him a dangerous utility-type player in the NFL......He's very elusive, surprisingly tough for a man his size.....and does have that "homerun hitter" ability every time he touches the ball...

Having said all of that though, Dex is kind of like that mint that you get on your pillow at the fancy hotel.

We still need a box spring, a mattress cover and/or a couple of bed sheets........ ;)

I'm a huge Ole Miss fan so I have seen Dexter play a great deal......

The kid has all of the intangibles that is going to make him a dangerous utility-type player in the NFL......He's very elusive, surprisingly tough for a man his size.....and does have that "homerun hitter" ability every time he touches the ball...

Having said all of that though, Dex is kind of like that mint that you get on your pillow at the fancy hotel.

We still need a box spring, a mattress cover and/or a couple of bed sheets........ ;)

lol i like this

Had a chance to see him do work in the Cotton Bowl vs Oklahoma State in the Jerry Dome. He was extremely impressive, and reminded me of Chris Johnson a little.

And after watching his testimony a minute ago, his character really showed me of what great potential he has. Guy plays his heart out.

Not confident that he'll be available for our round 3, however. Should be long gone in the second.