P. Cox

hawkeye

From J Mike Twitter:

Oklahoma State cornerback Perrish Cox did not list the #Falcons among the team's he's met with thus far.

Okla St CB Perrish Cox has a lot to learn. He just told us teams have been "harassing me" about why he was suspended.

I haven't seen the interview so I would like to see the answer in context before making judgement. However, it seems like this is a little dissapointing. He has been one of my favorite prospects besides Brandon Graham.

McClain (texans beat writer) wrote that "harassing me" comment... It wasnt J.Mike (just to let yall know)

But yea... If you listen to the interview... The guy was joking... He didnt say it in a cocky ******* way like dude is trying to make it seem.... It seem like dude (the beat writer) just dont like him

McClain (texans beat writer) wrote that "harassing me" comment... It wasnt J.Mike (just to let yall know)

But yea... If you listen to the interview... The guy was joking... He didnt say it in a cocky ******* way like dude is trying to make it seem.... It seem like dude (the beat writer) just dont like him

Oh I know J. Mike wouldn't write that.

From J Mike Twitter:

Oklahoma State cornerback Perrish Cox did not list the #Falcons among the team's he's met with thus far.

Okla St CB Perrish Cox has a lot to learn. He just told us teams have been "harassing me" about why he was suspended.

This means absolutely nothing,just TD being TD- We interviewed Hayden for cry'n out loud -we have about a 5% chance of getting him so i see this as a smoke screen or the brass think K Wilson is better for our needs. I like Cox tho he has good size and is really physical....The OSU vs UGA game made me a believer..... He put the clamps on AJ Green and thats hard to do.