Is this a good deal?

FalconKingSupa

2010 Atlanta Falcons Season Tickets $790 a peice for all 10 games (8 regular and 2 pre-season). This is face value. I have 3 seats availiable. The falcons are offering a 5 payment flex plan of $158 per seat these are excellent seats. Have had account since 1966. seats are between the 45 and 50 yard line on the vistor's side. Regular season schedule includes Green Bay, Cincinnati, Baltimore, San Fransisco, Arizona, Carolina, Tampa Bay and of course the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints.

Serious inquries only contact Terry Redwine at XXX-XX-XXXX.

I want to buy season tickets since im coming back to Atlanta and I hear the waiting list is long.

2010 Atlanta Falcons Season Tickets $790 a peice for all 10 games (8 regular and 2 pre-season). This is face value. I have 3 seats availiable. The falcons are offering a 5 payment flex plan of $158 per seat these are excellent seats. Have had account since 1966. seats are between the 45 and 50 yard line on the vistor's side. Regular season schedule includes Green Bay, Cincinnati, Baltimore, San Fransisco, Arizona, Carolina, Tampa Bay and of course the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints.

Serious inquries only contact Terry Redwine at XXX-XX-XXXX.

I want to buy season tickets since im coming back to Atlanta and I hear the waiting list is long.

What section? I assume that is upper prime. You can go to AtlantaFalcons.com under the tickets directory and see what currents prices are. That sounds like mine in 348. The sections have different prices that run rows 1-12 and then a cheaper price 13 and on up if I recall.