I think that's called a bird where I'm from....

With some creatures today, the males have babies and the female impregnates the male, so scientists say.

My response, if it's having babies it's a f***ing female. angry.gif

Or maybe the whole species are just a bunch of Lady GaGa's. :shrug:

Edited by Mojo Risin

I don't think she has done this - thought it was just a rumor? Do you have a link?

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a ***** and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big ******* deal.

- L8d Gaga <3>

Blog entry

For once, a blog is a good source of confirmation.

Blog entry

For once, a blog is a good source of confirmation.

Negative.

http://www.celebitchy.com/64591/lady_gaga_is_a_hermaphrodite_conspiracy_theories_-_the_story_is_fake/

Blog entry isn't real.

The reason I say this - I caught a thing on gawker about a vag slip from her during a concert. It's pretty obviously not anyting a dude would be carrying.