FA is almost here. Where does Peppers land?

Big Bubba

I'm going to say the Bears. With the loss of Adams (rip) and their identity in question, they need a player that's going to make an instant impact. Their defense really has become atrocious as they've tried to turn their offense into that of the Colts.

*added*

Many teams will make a play for him, I suspect the Falcons to be one of the more serious contenders, I don't know if they'll break the bank on him though. I'm not that upto speed when it comes to their front office.

Redskins, I think they'll shun another huge signing after that fat albert signing.

Cowboys don't need him.

BB isn't going to sacrifice an arm and a leg to get Peppers to NE.

I don't think Peppers would even consider going to the Rams, Cardinals, Lions, Raiders or Bills.

Colts, Steelers, Ravens don't need him.

Giants appear cheaper than the Bucs sometimes.

Eagles maybe.

Saints, naw.

Titans are too cheap.

Edited by 08NFCSChamps

I'm going to say the Bears. With the loss of Adams (rip) and their identity in question, they need a player that's going to make an instant impact. Their defense really has become atrocious as they've tried to turn their offense into that of the Colts.

its really going to depend on what peppers wants

If its all about money then yes I could see the bears signing him.

If he is about a direction of a team, there are several teams, Cards, Falcons,Eagles etc making a push for him.

I think the falcons may be a good spot for him ( of course im biased) if nothing else for the fact he will get to play against carolina twice a year.

its really going to depend on what peppers wants

If its all about money then yes I could see the bears signing him.

If he is about a direction of a team, there are several teams, Cards, Falcons,Eagles etc making a push for him.

I think the falcons may be a good spot for him ( of course im biased) if nothing else for the fact he will get to play against carolina twice a year.

I think the Eagles and Cards have more question marks than the Panthers right now. Falcons, it would be interesting if he goes to Atlanta. At least it would make our two games a season a lot more fun to watch.

I think the Eagles and Cards have more question marks than the Panthers right now. Falcons, it would be interesting if he goes to Atlanta. At least it would make our two games a season a lot more fun to watch.

I believe we will look at him but the price tag will be more than we want to be saddled with in the future. He will be playing somewhere outside the NFC South in the end.

Like other said I see him going to the team who offers him the most money. Redskins will not sign peppers.

I don't think he goes to the Skins either, but they have severely overpaid for guys in the past though, you just have to cross your fingers and hope that they've learned their lesson this year.

I think Chicago or Giants (depending on what happens with OSI). If we make a move on him, it would have to be at a reasonable contract. However, if he sits down with Blanks, it's a done deal.

Well yeah, it's common knowledge that Blanks gets the best prostitutes around for those he's trying to woo. :P

I think the big three are Philly, Da Bears, and the Falcons...

I don't know about us. TD maybe throwing up a smoke screen with his recent fiscally responsible comments, which doesn't bode well for a Peppers signing. Rumor has it, that the Skins are interested as well.