Trindon Holliday ran a blazing unofficial 4.22 40-yard dash on Saturday at the Combine.

atljbo

that is an incredible time - but, when you think of it - he had to run a time like that with his size. Holliday is strictly a special teams ace and gadget play player....not that excited about him.

Well, aren't we in the market for a player like that, since Norwood is a UFA? This is the first I've heard about the guy, so don't take that question as advocating for him.

Well, aren't we in the market for a player like that, since Norwood is a UFA? This is the first I've heard about the guy, so don't take that question as advocating for him.

yes, every team can use a player like Holliday - the problem is, you have to "overdraft" a player like this to get him. I would not take him before the 5th round but somebody will...

yes, every team can use a player like Holliday - the problem is, you have to "overdraft" a player like this to get him. I would not take him before the 5th round but somebody will...

Fair enough. I hear ya. I'm never for reaching just for a little glitter or flash.

Drumroll....

at least he's still taller than Grimes at 5'5"

...Rimshot.

"We're sorry Mr. Holliday, but under the government's new healthcare system, allowing you to return kicks in the NFL at 159 pounds running a 4.34 is an accident waiting to happen and we cannot allow it. No, Mr. Holliday, you cannot opt out of the system, nor can you be self-insured. No sir, not even if you are making $1.4 million a year - after all that is only $150,000.00 after taxes. Oh, you are a citizen of Jamaica? Well, you can run into a wall of nails for all we care. Have a nice day!"

The fact that hes still alive now and not dead after having to run against the defenses of the SEC shows that he just might be able to last at least for a little while. I would say hes worth a 6th or 7th round pick. People here at LSU are absolutely in love with Trindon, myself included. I had the joy of watching him play live and he is so fast its almost incomprehensible

He's quite popular, mainly for track and field. He was a threat to take it back in all of LSU games. The one that we talk about as UGA Fans the most, is when we kicked the ball to him after the bad penalty call on AJ Green.