• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude they didnt out play us at all. And Miller has been sick these entire Olympics, its not like he just got good.

I understand that. I'm just referring to Canada firing nonstop shots on goal in the final 6 minutes and Ryan Miller just swatting them away like they were flies and he was an Ethiopian. He's been insane these Olympics, and probably earned himself a real nice payday when his contract is up.

Maybe outplayed was the wrong choice of words, but they were WAAAAY more aggressive than we were all game long, and Brodeur REALLY let them down in that game.

I'm not a real big hockey fan, but I do watch when the Olympics come around, and will be rooting like crazy for the US, but I also would not be surprised to see us get beat by 3 or 4 goals. Canada feels like our win was a complete fluke and are playing in front of their home crowd. Hopefully we can tune it out and punch them in the mouth though.

I understand that. I'm just referring to Canada firing nonstop shots on goal in the final 6 minutes and Ryan Miller just swatting them away like they were flies and he was an Ethiopian. He's been insane these Olympics, and probably earned himself a real nice payday when his contract is up.

Maybe outplayed was the wrong choice of words, but they were WAAAAY more aggressive than we were all game long, and Brodeur REALLY let them down in that game.

I'm not a real big hockey fan, but I do watch when the Olympics come around, and will be rooting like crazy for the US, but I also would not be surprised to see us get beat by 3 or 4 goals. Canada feels like our win was a complete fluke and are playing in front of their home crowd. Hopefully we can tune it out and punch them in the mouth though.

Haha thats the greatest analogy ive ever heard.

But the US isnt built to be aggressive, we arent a high scoring machine like Canada/Russia. Our defense did their job and there wasnt any stupid penalties. They can think it was a fluke all they want but i dont think its going to help. Im not 100% confident thats its going to be a win, but i think its going to be one **** of a game. Win or lose this US team should be proud of that they did. They made it further then anyone expected them to go.