LIKE I SAID BEFORE.. DO A **** SEARCH, THAT KATRINA CRAP CAME FROM MORE THAN ONE FALCON FAN HERE, AND HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE SUPERBOWL..

Just face it your part of a group of Hateful, nasty, lowdown punks that hide behind a Keyboard rather than come to anybody face and say any of that crap, i never heard one instance of that come out of a Falcon's fans mouth to a Saints fans face (EVER) and i guarantee you it will never happen, they'll stay right on this messageboard hiding like cowards..

And it's not just the Katrina crap either, it's also the dogging of the entire fan-base, ya'll go outta your way to do so, you don't see it but the rest of the world does, ask "ANY" Other fan-base what they think about the Falcons, i guarantee you you'll get a Response just like mine..

Thats why Atlanta is a sorry *** City for sports, ya'll don't know how to be fans, you do know how to be Jackholes though.

Your Pathetic reputation will live forever.

_________

FORMALLY KNOWN AS DNINC

I feel more sorry for New Yorkers than for New Orleans. I bet they Wish someone would have told them that something bad was gonna happen a few days before 9/11. And Why do Saints fans get mad when someone brings up Katrina in a bad way. Maybe if we, as in other fans, would stop hearing about how bad this city needed this, It wouldn't get brought up so much with negativity. I did not hear one Giant say after their SB that this one was deserved because of the hard times their city went through. Just sayin...

Edited by FireDawg85
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you guys are are just straight up ignorant MF's. You can't take the football talk, so instead, you resort to mauling the City of New Orleans or the State of Louisiana. Those of you who think everything is peachy in Georgia better think again. And those of you to whom I refer, and it's pretty clear who you are, can kiss my brown apple.

Now back to football...

Ray

Some of you guys are are just straight up ignorant MF's. You can't take the football talk, so instead, you resort to mauling the City of New Orleans or the State of Louisiana. Those of you who think everything is peachy in Georgia better think again. And those of you to whom I refer, and it's pretty clear who you are, can kiss my brown apple.

Now back to football...

Ray

If it bothers you so much Aint boy you know what the solution is.

Leave.

We're still waiting for the first of you Aint fans to start actually talking about football.

I'm happy for the Saints Superbowl Win. The team played hard and earned a championship. I can't for the life

of me understand why Saints fans feel the need to come on the Falcons boards to talk trash. It shows no class and

is unbelievable. I seriously doubt that we would be doing the same thing. The truth is that the Saints can't

even use correct grammer. "Dat" should be spelled that. I'm also tired of the media relating this season to

Katrina. It happened 5 years ago or something like that. If the Saints are helping to "rebuild" the city,

or "bring people back", then your priorities are all mixed up. Like I said I'm happy for the team and the classy

fans out there, but I would bet my life that classless nasty fans outweigh the good ones. Katrina happens,

New Orleans get a Superbowl, and the surrounding states get a higher crime rate- but we don't complain on your

boards about that. I have nothing but respect for the good people of New Orleans, it's the scumbags comming on

this site that I have a problem with.

You haven't heard?

They're all waiting for the Federal Government to bring it to them.

Sorry, but ever since all the well-fare, food-stamp, slum-livin people went holy ape sh!t when the government was slow in rescuing them (however I contend they were living rescued), it really turned me off to the people of New Orleans and their plight. Sounds heartless yes. Here these people are getting hand-outs anyway and whining because they can't make anything of their lives and just like most of America stood in line EXPECTING hand-outs and going off when they didn't see it.

Also, I live in neither Georgia or New Orleans.

His post wasn't necessarily about football. It was asking where the class was. I didn't realize classlessness transcended the boundaries of football and are expected in everyday life?

Where is the class? There's only one....lower.

Edited by blinky

You haven't heard?

They're all waiting for the Federal Government to bring it to them.

Sorry, but ever since all the well-fare, food-stamp, slum-livin people went holy ape sh!t when the government was slow in rescuing them (however I contend they were living rescued), it really turned me off to the people of New Orleans and their plight. Sounds heartless yes. Here these people are getting hand-outs anyway and whining because they can't make anything of their lives and just like most of America stood in line EXPECTING hand-outs and going off when they didn't see it.

Also, I live in neither Georgia or New Orleans.

His post wasn't necessarily about football. It was asking where the class was. I didn't realize classlessness transcended the boundaries of football and are expected in everyday life?

Where is the class? There's only one....lower.

You'll get yours before it's over. It's known as karma.

It always amazes me how trash like you can group 1.4 million people into the same boat. So you saw the very underprivileged in a society at a horrible moment in history, yet you can rationalize all citizens of New Orleans to be worthless and classless. What an idiot.

I noticed you mentioned you live in neither Atlanta or New Orleans.....clearly you live with your head up your asssss.

Edited by SaintRay

I like how the saints fans are putting so many labels on falcons fans llike "Dreggs" and that we are the low class team of the nfl and all that nonesense. Dont buy into that falcons fans. lol Every team says taht about it's rivals... **** i live in the middle of ohio so im in the middle of bengals and browns agruements it's pretty funny cause i just stand up and say im a falcons fan... Btw SaintsWraith theres no "hiding" behind a keyboard and so what theres no fear to hide i'll say the same **** thing to you right in your 13 year old face as i will over the internet. **** i've gotten into it with 3 and 4 bengals fans making fun of falcons. Not to mention Blind browns fans who still every year claim a superbowl is comming. Psh Those are fans to deal with why worry about the saints new countless fan base of 12-15 year olds?

LOL, who said i was a saints fan? Can you even read? Should we add stupid to those "so many labels"? Considering you can barely type a literate post, maybe we should. You sure fit the bill. WTG, you should pay more attention in your 6th grade class so you don't look like such an uneducated fool. Like I said, I was once proud to call Atlanta home. Now many of you all make me embarrassed to even say I ever lived there.

Edited by slingn

Since i live in FLorida im assuming your calling out Florida..

Either way, Georgia is the backwards state full of haters.. everybody know that but them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLqyMTltY_I

Everybody huh? Cause i live in ohio and i've never heard anything bad about Ga from an ohioan... Have family in South Carolina, Noone really talks **** about GA there. My mom doesnt like bulldog fans but doesnt talk or have anything to say about them. So is this everybody person your refering to limited to saints fans? Cause not every ATL fan is talking crap about the city of N.O. Just a few... My beef is with Saints fans that come here and the media that declared N.O "americas team" and that N.O "deserved that win"

no long standing problem with N.O as a city. So Why Sit there and label them as a whole?

Because your a troll looking to stir **** up on this board. Grow up Kid go stay on the ssaints board.

Everybody huh? Cause i live in ohio and i've never heard anything bad about Ga from an ohioan... Have family in South Carolina, Noone really talks **** about GA there. My mom doesnt like bulldog fans but doesnt talk or have anything to say about them. So is this everybody person your refering to limited to saints fans? Cause not every ATL fan is talking crap about the city of N.O. Just a few... My beef is with Saints fans that come here and the media that declared N.O "americas team" and that N.O "deserved that win"

no long standing problem with N.O as a city. So Why Sit there and label them as a whole?

Because your a troll looking to stir **** up on this board. Grow up Kid go stay on the ssaints board.

An intelligent Falcon fan....I knew you guys were out there.

Forget SaintsWrath....he's had more than his share of ignorant posts on this board. True Saints fans aren't impressed with his bs beyond football talk. I think he's even mentioned he's been shot & stabbed. Amazing individual.

Aints didnt even have fans that cared until 2006...Now all of a Sudden their fans act like they have some awesome fanbase. Give me a break, Your fanbase is built up of Bandwagon jumpers after drafting Bush and going 11-5 that year.

And before you say anything...You did not have ONE person on the Season Ticket Waiting list until that said season. Before Katrina and all that your fanbase was viewed no better than ours.

Its pretty sad it took a Hurricane and NFC Championship appearance to make your city care about your team. And Before you say anything about our fanbase...I know its pathetic. That does not change the fact yours was just as bad yet the media makes it out to be some great fanbase now.

And Katrina was 5 years ago. Move on, Please. Thanks. How much longer are we gonna have to hear about it? We didnt have to hear about 9/11 when the Giants won the SB many years later and that had a much bigger impact on the way of life in America. Let it go and stop expecting sympathy.

Q: I have heard there is a waiting list for season tickets? What does that mean, exactly?

A: In an effort to service future season ticket holders and make the process of fulfilling their requests as seamless as possible, a waiting list for season tickets was established in 2006 by the New Orleans Saints. To join the growing waiting list for 2009 and beyond, fans are urged to call (504) 731-1700 or log onto www.NewOrleansSaints.com.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/Tickets%20Suites/Season%20Ticket%20FAQ.aspx

Straight from the Saints Official Web Site.

Bandwagoners.

Aints didnt even have fans that cared until 2006...Now all of a Sudden their fans act like they have some awesome fanbase. Give me a break, Your fanbase is built up of Bandwagon jumpers after drafting Bush and going 11-5 that year.

And before you say anything...You did not have ONE person on the Season Ticket Waiting list until that said season. Before Katrina and all that your fanbase was viewed no better than ours.

Its pretty sad it took a Hurricane and NFC Championship appearance to make your city care about your team. And Before you say anything about our fanbase...I know its pathetic. That does not change the fact yours was just as bad yet the media makes it out to be some great fanbase now.

And Katrina was 5 years ago. Move on, Please. Thanks. How much longer are we gonna have to hear about it? We didnt have to hear about 9/11 when the Giants won the SB many years later and that had a much bigger impact on the way of life in America. Let it go and stop expecting sympathy.

Quaalude 714's or Sleeping Pills will work well for you.

Q: I have heard there is a waiting list for season tickets? What does that mean, exactly?

A: In an effort to service future season ticket holders and make the process of fulfilling their requests as seamless as possible, a waiting list for season tickets was established in 2006 by the New Orleans Saints. To join the growing waiting list for 2009 and beyond, fans are urged to call (504) 731-1700 or log onto www.NewOrleansSaints.com.

Bandwagoners.

Well played sir. Well played. +1

Bandwagoners.

You will never understand why, because first you would've had to lost everything you've owned in a blike of an eye, so I won't try to explain it to you. Bringing back some form of joy and normalcy in a wrecked world was crucial to many. But that waiting list is 50,000+ strong and growing daily.

You will never understand why, because first you would've had to lost everything you've owned in a blike of an eye, so I won't try to explain it to you. Bringing back some form of joy and normalcy in a wrecked world was crucial to many. But that waiting list is 50,000+ strong and growing daily.

What does a Hurricane have to do with not ONE person on the waiting list until a Disaster and Winning Season Occurred?

Where were all these 'fans' before the Hurricane and winning season? Oh thats right...THEY JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON.

Edited by Birdz 0f Prey

Lame. So when did you become a fan? April 29th, 2006? That sound about right? I bet it does.

Run along kiddo, This is grown folks talking. Isn't it Cookie and milk time?

I suspect I pushed my son on his swing before you were born, but that's another story. I do however love cookies and milk.

What does a Hurricane have to do with not ONE person on the waiting list until a Disaster and Winning Season Occurred?

Where were all these 'fans' before the Hurricane and winning season? Oh thats right...THEY JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON.

I already told you you wouldn't understand, and it seems I was right in my assessment. But I did give you a hint of why in my previous post. You will need to stop typing and reflect deeply on what I mentioned.

Typical "you would not understand" response. Thats every Saints fan excuse for your PATHETIC fan support pre-Katrina and 2006 (when you started not sucking a$$ every year)

Face it...NO ONE showed support for that team. Thats why their were rumors of your team moving. It took a HURRICANE for your city to start caring. I get the whole 'it brought joy when their wasent much of it at the time'. ya, I got that already.

That does not explain why you had not ONE person on the waiting list until that point. The only logical explanation is your team sucked a$$ and no one wanted to pay money to go to the games. Thus no Waiting List

Your fanbase was a JOKE prior to 2006. Get over it.

Edited by Birdz 0f Prey

Typical "you would not understand" response. Thats every Saints fan excuse for your PATHETIC fan support pre-Katrina and 2006 (when you started not sucking a$$ every year)

Face it...NO ONE showed support for that team. Thats why their were rumors of your team moving. It took a HURRICANE for your city to start caring. I get the whole 'it brought joy when their wasent much of it at the time'. ya, I got that already.

That does not explain why you had not ONE person on the waiting list until that point. The only logical explanation is your team sucked a$$ and no one wanted to pay money to go to the games. Thus no Waiting List

Your fanbase was a JOKE prior to 2006. Get over it.

Now I will attempt to settle you down before you hot temper causes you to erupt.

True, the Saints did not enjoy a preseason sellout of the games prior to 2006. However, almost EVERY game was consistantly sold out over the many years prior and were televised in the local markets. There were rare ocassions where this wasn't true. I was a season ticket holder from 1981-1985 and again from 1994-2005. Due to a move for business reason reasons I gave up my tickets between 86-93.

Tom Benson bought the Saints in 1986. Since that time, the Saints have run a quality franchise, not always a great one, but a quality one. The games routinely were sold out, sometimes with the support of the business community.

During a state negotiation, Benson used the leverage of "leaving the state" if he didn't get what he wanted. He was quitely being pushed by the NFL to extract all he could get. His stance made him a villian in the community. Eventually both sides agreed to a new agreement and all was forgiven.

After Katrina, many felt the city was too damaged to support an NFL franchise, a very fair assumption at that point. Things were said in the press by many, including Benson. Again things quickly settled down and the rest is history. The Saints have a long-term deal that runs thru 2025 with the state.

I live out of state today, but still attend 3-4 games a year with my daughter who still lives in the city of New Orleans.

Edited by SaintRay

lol @ your first statement. Who gets mad over a message board? I have Vick as my avatar, If I got mad over the internet do you think I would do such a thing? ;)

And Sellouts or not...You still did not have anyone on a Waiting list which means a lot of times it was not 'really' a sellout. **** we sold out most of our games in 07' But all you had to do was look at the game on TV and you could see it was not really sold out.

Either the Owner (Blank) or businesses would buy out the remaining seats.

There is nothing you can say that will disprove what I have already provided which comes straight from the Saints Official Website.