dude i always believe that if you get a franchise qb, you should surround him with as many weapons as possible. BM would difently be a great weapon for Ryan.

I believe that if you have a franchise QB, you don't need to waste money on high priced weapons. The Saints just won a Super Bowl with a 7th round pick and an undrafted free agent in their WR corps.

I believe that if you have a franchise QB, you don't need to waste money on high priced weapons. The Saints just won a Super Bowl with a 7th round pick and an undrafted free agent in their WR corps.

they also had an underrated o line. we need more help in the trenches, and on the outsides, if we do that, i truly MR will be in the same echelon as the peytons and bradys of the world.

Turner, White, Douglas and Gonzalez are enough weapons. Let's save a little salary cap

for the O-line and the defense.

There is also Norwood in particular and other running backs to

throw to out of the backfield and a draft and free agency between

us and the season. Marshall is the kind of talent we want but you

would kind of like to get it in a guy who is not on an emotional

roller coaster. You don't know when you will get the down side.

Last time I checked we had some guy named Roddy White who has gone to a few pro bowls.....

And if you REALLY want Marshall, get ready to shell out 2 first round draft picks. No thanks.

I share the same opinion. There is too much to give up and not enough to gain.

I would rather have a team full of players with some depth on the team, rather than having the team be setting themselves up to be one injured big name player away from being in contention.

We talking about the same Roddy White who dropped the touchdown pass that would have given us the lead over the Saints in the first meeting? And are we talking about the same Roddy White And Michael Jenkins that dropped crucial passes that would have kept us in the game against the Saints in the 2nd meeting? I like our recievers but I think they support status

And save that pro bowl talk about Roddy ...... who cares he got elected to a game that don't mean nothing

And I find it funny that some of you bring up behavior problems. But I could have swore I saw a thread about someone bringing in Dante Stallworth a man who was drunk and high and killed someone

I'm sorry yall I got faith in white jenkins and douglas but

when was the last time the falcons had a big name reciever? besides that bust in peerless price? i think we should sign brandon marshall opinions?

Did Denver make the play-offs with Brandon Marshall????? Brandon Marshall is one of those receivers that consistently makes the ESPN highlights. It doesn't equate to W-L. It's funny how people put some players on a pedestal just on that fact alone.

We talking about the same Roddy White who dropped the touchdown pass that would have given us the lead over the Saints in the first meeting? And are we talking about the same Roddy White And Michael Jenkins that dropped crucial passes that would have kept us in the game against the Saints in the 2nd meeting? I like our recievers but I think they support status

And save that pro bowl talk about Roddy ...... who cares he got elected to a game that don't mean nothing

And I find it funny that some of you bring up behavior problems. But I could have swore I saw a thread about someone bringing in Dante Stallworth a man who was drunk and high and killed someone

Donte Stallworth will be making the vet minimum, big difference. And you are a stupid for thinking Roddy White isn't as good as Brandon Marshall.

Edited by Burner33

sorry but you don't put up these numbers in 3 straight seasons as a supporter

83-1202-6

88-1382-7

85-1153-11

white also has more yds and tds than marshall over the last 3 years and he's done it with 5 quarterbacks (and only one was worth a ****)

If I followed the Broncos (which I don't) I'm almost 100% positive that I could site examples of bad drops by your boy BM. All WR's drop passes, even the best. Simply part of the game.