I'm sorry yall I got faith in white jenkins and douglas but

when was the last time the falcons had a big name reciever? besides that bust in peerless price? i think we should sign brandon marshall opinions?

well since he isn't a free agent signing him is out of the question. The falcons would have to give up this year's or next's 1st rounder. The falcons seem fine at WR. They need a 4th wr that's all.

when was the last time the falcons had a big name reciever? besides that bust in peerless price? i think we should sign brandon marshall opinions?

'09 was the last time the Falcons had a big name receiver. :D As far as Marshall, love the talent but hate the person. You are kidding yourself if you think that picking up Marshall would even cross TD's mind. Not his type of guy.

The FALCONS have a big name WR right now and his name is "Roddy White", 'NUFF Said.

As for BM, that will never happen. As long as Arthur Blank is the owner of this team, Players with well known bad attitudes or public relation problems will not EVER BE AN ATLANTA FALCON or play for this "TEAM". And I agree with that stance they have made well known.

You don't build a "TEAM" with bad attitudes and single minded superstars who cry foul, : "YOU BUILD A WINNING TEAM BY DOING WHAT THE FALCONS HAVE DONE IN THE LAST TWO SEASON" IMO.

And it's only going to get better.

Brandon Marshall would be a : "DISTRACTION" for the entire FALCONS offense IMO.

So I say HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!

Marshall is a rare talent. He has all the physical tools.

But where is his head at?

The juvenile crap he pulled in camp last year shows a total lack of respect for the amount of work it takes to be a championship team.

Maybe after he grows up.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe TD can pull off a 4 way trade with Crazy Al and the Texans robbing them of their 2nds giving them Jamaal, Houston, and a chicken pot pie. Then give both the 2nds to Denver while swapping our 20th for their 11th to pick up Marshall.

I'm not sure though because I didn't see chicken pot pie on the outdated draft chart.

We had one last year, the year before, and the year before that. His name is Roddy White, and he's going to be catching touchdown passes in a football stadium near you.

There's no way this post is serious. Roddy White is on par with Brandon Marshall, if not better.

How does 3400 yards and 24 TDs over the last 3 years not convince you that White is a big time receiver? (especially when Marshall's got equal amount of yards and 1 fewer TD over that stretch?)

Edited by Burner33

where have you been since 06?

the name roddy white ring a bell? you know, the guy who's had 3 straight 80+ catch, 1,150+ yd 6+ TD seasons? the guy who holds the franchise record for rec yards in a half, game, season and catches in a playoff game? the 2 time pro bowler that led the pro bowl in receptions this past year?

where have you been since 06?

the name roddy white ring a bell? you know, the guy who's had 3 straight 80+ catch, 1,150+ yd 6+ TD seasons? the guy who holds the franchise record for rec yards in a half, game, season and catches in a playoff game? the 2 time pro bowler that led the pro bowl in receptions this past year?

Don't you just love it when the OP doesn't respond to this obvious statement so many of us have already made?

I'm curious to know why he doesn't think Roddy is a "big name" WR.