Seriously...im gonna lose my mind!

You know...Im trying to get away from all the Aints crap...but it's not possible. I go to MLB.com and there's an article posted about it up there. I turn on WWE and well whataya know..we're in Louisiana and next thing I know..thats what they're talking about..crowd starts to chant that da.mn chant (sorry i just cant bring myself to say it) and have signs that do the same thing. There's some azz clown in the crowd with a gold devil lookin mask on to go with his Aints garb. This is like dying a slow painful death...I think I'll just go jump off a bridge..it'd be quicker.

You know...Im trying to get away from all the Aints crap...but it's not possible. I go to MLB.com and there's an article posted about it up there. I turn on WWE and well whataya know..we're in Louisiana and next thing I know..thats what they're talking about..crowd starts to chant that da.mn chant (sorry i just cant bring myself to say it) and have signs that do the same thing. There's some azz clown in the crowd with a gold devil lookin mask on to go with his Aints garb. This is like dying a slow painful death...I think I'll just go jump off a bridge..it'd be quicker.

I hear you. I'm trapped in my apt with 3 feet of snow outside, another foot or 2 tomorrow. The only thing on the TV or internet is The Ain'ts and $%#$^& Sarah Palin. I'm about to go batsh## crazy.

Edited by paulitik

Just be real selective about your programming selections...I have purposefully stayed away from the obvious ones like ESPN and the NFL Network, the local and national news....Screw all of those for several days...

24.....Turner Classic Movies....

Strict No News or Sports TV Diet for the next several days......... ;)

Just be real selective about your programming selections...I have purposefully stayed away from the obvious ones like ESPN and the NFL Network, the local and national news....Screw all of those for several days...

24.....Turner Classic Movies....

Strict No News or Sports TV Diet for the next several days......... ;)

Oh I hear you there...NFL Network is out of the question untill next year...and I might....MIGHT...turn to ESPN come baseball season

I hear you. I'm trapped in my apt with 3 feet of snow outside, another foot or 2 tomorrow. The only thing on the TV or internet is The Ain'ts and $%#$^& Sarah Palin. I'm about to go batsh## crazy.

Well in that case...I'd just go hibernate lol..just go stuff yourself with the leftovers from last night and crawl in bed...now that sounds like a plan there!