Typical Falcons fans.......LOSERS

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You all are pathetic. You fairweather fans have no idea how passionate we are about our team. You sit here on this pathetic board and talk **** about a community and team that has gone through the imaginable. I lived in Atlanta for 6 years and I know first hand how fairweather you guys are. ****, half of you still pull for the dog killer and wear his piece of **** jersey to your games. Speaking of which, you cant even sell out. Atlanta has been and will always be a half hearted sports town. The Saints are driven by a fanbase that is intertwined with the team, something you will never understand or experience.

If Falcon fans are so pathetic then why are you wasting your time with us?

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah. Blah blah, blahblahblah, blah, blah blah blah blah blah.

The Saints fans are suck b u t t s, and they fear the Falcons more than any team in the NFL. Because, with back ups and poor play calling, the Falcons came close, so very close to eliminating their win streak half way into the season and then almost did it again three weeks later. Yup, next season the Falcons will beat you once, they will own you just for being classless fools. But after they beat you twice, the tune will be much, much different. Now that the league has seen how your defense loves to tackle with their helmets and hit late, you best be prepared, you will find many defenses gunning now too. Looking for that one special shot just out of referee eyesight to knock the QB out of a few games or season.

Sports is just not the end all be all for most people. We have, what you can only wish for---lives. While I'm glad you are enjoying the win, to come onto another teams' boards just to proclaim how important this win is for you only inspires us to feel bad for you, not to be jealous of you. This is why fans of schools in the Big 12 and Pac-10 are to be admired---because football is for us, just that....football. We don't stay after the games and cry and act as if it's the most important thing in the world. It's ******* football dude. If this is a life changing experience for you, that's a you problem.

The more important the outcome of a football game is to you, the less you have going for yourself. I was already aware of how little most people from New Orleans had going for themselves, but I thank you for providing the affirmation I was looking for in that regard.

For the record---your city is a disgusting cesspool that warrants even less than the minimal financial resources its received.

Your such a big fan of the Aint's so much that you would rather spend the day after the Superbowl talking smack to other teams fans on their forums, "Who could quiet honestly care less about what you have to say" instead of celebrating a Superbowl win with family and friends????

The Aint's can keep you as a fan as far as I am concerned.

It amazes me how fans of some teams care so much about the opinions of fans of opposing teams. Your team just won the most important game your city will ever see again and you're worried about getting love from a division rival's message board? It's apparent to me that you and your fellow Aint fans are paranoid in thinking we should bow down to our most hated rival. Enjoy this win while you can because it's our turn next year!!!

You all are pathetic. You fairweather fans have no idea how passionate we are about our team. You sit here on this pathetic board and talk **** about a community and team that has gone through the imaginable. I lived in Atlanta for 6 years and I know first hand how fairweather you guys are. ****, half of you still pull for the dog killer and wear his piece of **** jersey to your games. Speaking of which, you cant even sell out. Atlanta has been and will always be a half hearted sports town. The Saints are driven by a fanbase that is intertwined with the team, something you will never understand or experience.

Enjoy your championship and beignets frenchy boy---don't think we repsect your win---you got lucky

You live here BECAUSE we have fairweather, not fairweather fans. Let's not forget you moved because you have bad weather in New Orleans.

And don't give me this BULL about Nawlins fans being passionate about their team. You had ONE TEAM in your stinking town for 35+ years and frequently didn't sell out games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQBD2qK6CpE

Where are the die-hard fans there? There is not another pro sports team to watch at that time, so WHERE ARE THEY?

From 1994-1999 the Saints averaged less than 60% attendance.

In the previous video, your attendance was 301,988 (that's 37,750 per game in a stadium that holds over 70,000).

You couldn't even sell out football games in a ONE SPORT TOWN.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; we're on the internet now. Don't BS about history when it's only a few clicks away.

Heyyyyyyyyyy Bucman....I was actually thinking about you and how you come to the boards but you don't act like an azz. :lol: But, you are a rarety. I don't think that many fans of other teams could come here and actually hold an intelligent conversation along with humor and light hearted ribbing. I do not mind people picking as long as it's in a light hearted way....but bashing....well, if you go to someone else's boards with the intent to control and bash, then plain and simple....you're a low life scum sucking snell trail piece of crap stuck to the bottom of stuck to the bottom of a sewer plant operator! :angry::lol: And btw....bucman you have gained some respect due to the way you act, others could learn a thing or two about manners when your visiting.